pt. 12

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

You were drunk. Drunk as HELL. Let's just say you were wasted.

You thought it was a good idea to drink more than 10 bottles of soju during dinner. Well, it was NOT a good idea. You like to get things off your chest when your drunk. Again, NOT A GOOD THING.

"Hyunjin is wasted." Hyunjae said as he laughed his ass off because he's never seen you like this.

"SunWooS sMiLe iS rEALLY PreTTy!~"

Everyone started cracking up at your sudden comment. You were dazed in your chair. Your mind wasn't even in your head, it was somewhere else. You just felt so woozy.

"Hyunjin, do you like Jacob?" Eric asked.

"Yeeaahh~ JaCobieee iS soOoOO cUtE!"

That's when they all started jumbling you with questions.

"Would you kiss Jacob?" Juyeon asked, eager for an answer.

"Whyyy NoT?"

Absolutely not a good thing to say.

"KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS!" Everyone said together. The worst part was you two were sitting next to each other.

Jacob was hiding his face in his hands and you just sat there, blushing.

You looked around to see everyone shouting but you saw one person wasn't, it was Sunwoo. He was just staring off into space not even paying attention to anything.

Haknyeon, who was sitting next to you, pushed you into Jacob while Kevin, who was sitting next to Jacob, pushed him into you.

In just 5 seconds you were both centimeters away from each other. You both stared at each other in the eyes, it was silent. No one was talking, yelling, or even moving. Just silent.

"I'm... Gay." You said.

Everyone gasped except for Sunwoo and Eric.

"Y-your gay?" Jacob stuttered.

"Your not gay if I saw you kissing Sunwoo." Eric said.

Everyone's eyes widened. You and Sunwoo stared at each other in shock.

"N-no we didn't..." Sunwoo said.