pt. 11

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

(Sorry for the late update in parts, I decided to make another story so I'll be working on both this one and that one at the same time.)

You were working in your office emailing workers that they have a meeting soon. Working as a boss of a whole "company" is harder than it looks. It wasn't really a company, it was a mafia thing but you had to lie to the government saying it was a "paper working company."

Lee Donghyun was in the research center which was where people would check the suspect to see their personal records, to see if they have weapons, etc. You would later send him to the police with evidence.

You got distracted from writing from someone knocking on your door.

"Come in!" You said leaning back in your chair relaxing from being on your computer all day.

Sunwoo walked in and closed the door behind him. You sighed.

"What do you want?"

He had a plastic bag of things and set it on the floor as he sat down in the chair.
The bag wrinkled as he took out what was inside.
He handed you stuffed animal pig and smiled.

You grabbed the pig from his hand and set it in your lap.

"What's the pig for?"

"An apology."

"...A pig?"

"Sorry about not liking you and Jacob being together. I shouldn't have yelled at you for a stupid reason."

You smiled, "It's okay. You didn't have to get me something though."

"Eh."

"Babe."

The atmosphere went silent.

"W- What?"

"Babe, the name of the pig."

"Oh I thought you were talking about something else.

"Oh oops... Awkward..."

You both chuckled a bit and smiled at each other.

"Well, again, thank you for apologizing. I'm also sorry for being a bit rude to you."

"No, it's fine." He stuttered a bit.

"Why is your face so red? Is it hot in here?"

"N- No, I think it's just me."

"Do you want water?"

"No, I'm fine."

"Well I should go, sorry about bothering you."

"It's okay! Oh! Tell the guys to train, we have a busy week."

He nodded and left.

╰┈➤

You had finally finished emailing everyone you needed to. You decided to go check on the guys to see is they were in the training center.

You got up and opened the door to Changmin in a bunny mask trying to scare you.

"You scared me!~" You said sarcasticly.

"I can never scare you!" Changmin said as he stomped his feet.

You laughed. "It's okay Changmin, at least you tried."

Both of you walked down to the training center to see if the other guys were working hard with practice.

Changmin opened the glass door for you and you walked in to see Sangyeon talking to everyone in a crowd.

"What's going on?" You asked. You could tell Changmin thought the same thing.

"Oh, Hyunjin. I'm just talking about a good strategy for our next mission."

You nodded and smiled.

"It seems like your a good leader for our group. What do you say you be my assistant and the leader of the gang?"

"Oh... I couldn't do that... That's your job."

"No, no, no. I'm the boss and you would be the leader they're two different things."

He shrugged and agreed. Only because you convinced him. You thought it was a good idea to have a leader because then the group would be more put together and more close.

You helped the boys train for a bit more before they took a break. You could tell they have improved A LOT since the last time. They improve more and more each time you see them which makes you happy.

After hours of training, you decided to treat the boys to some food after all of their hard work.
You found a new place that just opened up about a week ago so you decided to try out their food.

You made a reservation for 7 PM. It was 5 PM so you still had 2 hours to spare. You didn't have any work to do nor any more training so you were lost in what to do until Sunwoo broke your thought.

"Hyunjin."

"Oh, yeah?"

"Since we have a lot of time to spare, do you wanna go for a walk?"

You shrugged, "sure, why not."

You both walked out of the building leaving the rest of the guys behind. You bet they were gonna be suspicious of both of you two but you didn't care. It's just men being men, their always annoying.

You enjoyed Sunwoo's company. You got to get to know each other again like last time which make you smile thinking about the good times you had that night.

"Why are you smiling so brightly. You look like the grinch." Sunwoo commented suddenly and you elbowed his arm as he laughed.

"I'm just glad we're getting along again. We've been through a lot the past few months and it's nice to be talking together."

"Eww your too genuine."

You blew a raspberry at him and he did the same to you.

From that moment on, you knew Sunwoo was a friend you always wanted to have around.

(THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 200 READS!!! I really appreciate everyone reading my stories because I try to put a lot of effort into each part even if I'm busy. So again, thank you for enjoying the story!)