pt. 35

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

It was finally your wedding day. You've never been so nervous in your life.

"You'll be fine! You saw me get married, your gonna be great!" Haewon cooled you down. "But what if something goes wrong?"

"Nothing will, just relax," Yena said. You exhaled and looked out the window to see everyone talking and having a good time.

"I wish I was just watching the wedding..." You groaned. "Hyunjin! You should be excited! Your finally marrying the man of your DREAMS."

"Okay but... There so many people watching!"

"Your literally a mafia gang leader, there is nothing to be nervous about." Haewon said. "What if a mafia gang shows up and starts shooting people and then-"

"HYUNJIN! There's guards at the front of the building, nothing's gonna happen." Yena said fixing the back of your dress.

The door knob jiggled and you all looked to see Haechan. "Hey y'all~" He came in with Heejin.

"Why are you here?" Haewon asked. "Because it's your turn to watch Heejin."

"Excuse me? I'm helping Hyunjin, give her to the guys or your mom."

"You trust Jaemin to watch her?"

"Okay maybe not Jaemin but I trust Chenle." He nodded and left.

"Anyway, just think about no one being there. Just focus on Sunwoo." You nodded.

The door opened again. "Guys, we need to go." Jacob said. "Is Sunwoo at the alter?" He shook his head.

"Get him there so we can bring Hyunjin there," Haewon said and he nodded before he left, closing the door.

You were standing behind the doors while Heejin was flower girl again since she could almost walk now.

"Your gonna be fine." Sunwoo's dad said to you and you nodded. "I hope so..."

"There's nothing to be nervous about." He smiled at you. "Thank you for filling in for my dad, I appreciate it."

"Of course, it's no trouble." He said and you smiled.

You were finally going down the walkway in arm with Sunwoo's dad. You watched as Haewon, Yena, and your other friends were cheering quietly for you at the alter.

You were now standing in front of Sunwoo. You both had to bow to each other.

You watched as Sunwoo started bowing and you did the same. All of a sudden Sunwoo dropped to the floor on his stomach and quickly went back you.

Everyone started laughing. Practically the lower you bow the more respect you have for a person and Sunwoo really showed that for you.

After saying your vows, Haechan handed Heejin the ring pouch and told her to hand it to Sunwoo.

She stared at Haechan then back at Sunwoo and started walking over to him. She handed it to him and walked back to Haechan.

Sunwoo put the ring on your finger and you did the same for him.

You both finally kissed and everyone cheered loudly. You both held hands and left.

╰┈➤

You were at the after party for your wedding. You and Sunwoo were sitting together at the front of the room.

You were happily dancing in your chair as you ate food.

"You okay?" Sunwoo asked you with a smile and you nodded in response.

"Aren't you happy about this food?" You asked and he nodded. "Then dance!" You said then you were both dancing in your seats.

You both laughed and continued eating.

The night went on with both of you drinking and having fun with family and friends. It was the best night of your life.

╰┈➤

The next morning, you woke up with a bad headache. "Ughhh... I'm not getting out of bed today." You said holding your head.

"Yah! You've been sleeping for 4 hours since I woke up!" You heard him yell. "I have a headache!"

You heard him walk in with medicine and handed it to you. "Is this how it is to be married?" He nodded.

You sighed and took the medicine with water. You watched as he stared at the floor.

"What do you want to tell me?"

"Huh? Nothing." He said not even glancing at you. "What is it?"

"It's not serious."

"Just tell me." You said and he looked at you. "Hanse may or may have not kissed you last night..."

"HUH?!"