pt. 32

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

You and Jacob talked for hours about the situation and how you were gonna resolve it.

"Just tell him you wanna break up and kiss his butt goodbye," Jacob sassed and you laughed.

"We've been together for months now, it would be sad to let him go just like that..."

"If hes hooking up with your sister, that's a different situation." He said and you sighed. "I guess..."

"I wish I could hug him one mor-" Jacob stopped you. "Don't say 'you wish,' that'll only make you miss him more than you already do."

"Okay... But you should get going now, it's 12, almost 1 am." You said and he nodded. "I will, I just wanna make sure your okay."

You smiled. "I am, thank you for caring about me so much. I know that I can be a lot..." He smiled back. "No your not, I understand why you feel this way."

╰┈➤

You were laying in bed and couldn't fall asleep. You had your mind wrapped around Sunwoo and couldn't relax.

You tried to distract your brain by watching TV which helped a bit but not much.

You heard a door handle rattle in your apartment. You turn your head toward the front door and slowly got up.

You watched as the handle rattled but then stopped.

You went over and looked through the eye-hole to see no one but the hallway.

You unlocked the door and opened it and looked to your left to see Sunwoo.

"What are you doing?" You asked and he just stared at you. You waved your hand for him to come over and you let him in.

"I just... I really miss you okay." He said and you didn't say anything. You felt the same way but he's been hooking up with your sister.

"Well maybe you should be missing Haewon?.." He rolled his eyes. "I don't like your sister, she's married and has a child."

"And you know what you told me? You said you wanted to have a baby, that's why your trying to get with Haewon."

"That's not what I mean! I wanna have a baby with you but you said your not ready for it, not that I wanna be Haechan!"

"Can we just break up?"

It went silent. You were waiting for him to say something but he just looked at you.

"If you like my sister, just leave!"

"I don't like your sister! I like you. I've liked you for months now."

"Can you cut the bullshit?!"

Sunwoo cupped your cheeks and pulled your face towards his. "I don't fucking like your sister. Can you use your brain?!" You could tell he was being serious.

"Sunwoo, can you calm down?" You watched as Sunwoo rolled his eyes and put his hands on your waist.

"What if I did something to make you believe me?" Your eyes widened. "Are you drunk? Please don't tell me your drunk..."

You saw him smirk and he leaned closer to you. "Sunwoo! Stop! Can you leave?!"

"Wanna take this to the bed?"

"N-" You stopped yourself, your phone was right beside your bed. "Yeah... Sure..." You smiled slightly even though inside you were having a heart attack.

He carried you and set you on your bed. He was over you and you both looked at each other.

You slapped him in the face then grabbed your phone. You tried to push him so you could leave but he just pushed you right back in front of him.

"Sunwoo! Stop!" You pushed his chest and ran out of the room. You called Jacob and he answered immediately.

"Do you know where Sunwoo is? We've been looking for him for hours."

You sighed. "Yeah, he's at my place... and you won't believe what happened."

"What happened? Are you okay?!"

"I'm fine, is it okay if I come over?"

"Yeah, of course."

"Okay, thanks."

You hung up and ran to your car.

╰┈➤

You were running low on gas on your way there. There was no gas stations close enough for you to get to.

You stopped on the curb and got out as cars sped by you.

You went on the other side of your car and stood on the sidewalk as took out your phone. You had no connection.

You felt like crying even when you barely had tears left. You wished so bad that you had Sunwoo by your side even when he did... that.

You sat on the concrete and leaned your back on your car. You started crying.

"Hey, are you okay?"

You heard someone say and you looked up with your teary eyes. You wiped them to see Haechan.

"What are you doing here?" You asked as he crouched down. "I was grabbing baby food, why are crying?"

"So much is happening... It's too much to explain."

"No, tell me everything." He smiled and you smiled as well. He sat next to you as people passed by and looked at the both of you.

"Well, Sunwoo got drunk and came to my place and tried to... you know. I was not ready for that so I left. I called Jacob asking if I could come over, as I was going over my car got on low gas and I can't make it to a gas station. And I have no connection to call anyone."

"I can see why your crying, I can help you though."

"But how? My car can't get anywhere."

"I can tow your car, I'm pretty sure I have a hook in my car."

"Oh? If you do, that would be nice."

"Mhm, I'll go check." He got up and went around the corner of buildings.

He came back a few minutes with hook and a smile on his face.

╰┈➤

Haechan towed your car to a gas station and you were able to get to the guys' apartment at 3 am.

(THANK YOU FOR 2.0K READS!!!! I can't believe this story is blowing up. Thank you for voting and reading this story in general 💗)