pt. 27

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

You woke up from the smell of food. You felt dizzy and just wanted to die from your headache.

You peaked out from the door and just saw the back of someone in the kitchen. You looked closer and realized it was Sunwoo.

You shoved your face into your pillow and just stayed there for a few minutes before looking out of the door again.

You saw him coming to your room with a bowl in his hands. "Oh, I didn't know you were awake." He smiled.

"I can't eat, I'm gonna throw up."

"This is hangover soup, you have to eat it." He said as he set the bowl on your side table. "If you need to throw up, I'll take you to the bathroom but please eat."

You smiled slightly at how Sunwoo was caring about you. You nodded. "I will, I promise."

He sat on the side of your bed and held your hand. "Sorry for being so mean to you last night."

You sat there in silent. "What happened? Oh my God, did we fight?!" He nodded. "Aww, I'm sorry. If I'm super super drunk then that'll happen."

"It's not your fault, it's mine." You shook your head. "It's mine, I know it is and no saying it's your fault!"

He smiled. "I wanted to sleep with you but you forced me to sleep at the dorm."

"Aww we can sleep together ton- WHERES HEEJIN?!" You remembered having Heejin the rest of the night.

"She's in the living room, I made a barricade with pillows so that she wouldn't go anywhere."

You sighed in relief and layed back down on your pillow. "Now eat, I'll be in the living room." He said, kissing your hand and leaving the room and closing the door.

You grabbed your phone and saw messages. You opened your phone to see multiple messages from lots of people.

sunwoobaer <3

goodnight honey

I love you 😗💕

____________

You smiled at the message and went to the guys' group chat. You have never been more confused.

The Boys