pt. 30

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

You watched as a car pulled up toward the curb and rolled down the window to see Sunwoo's smiley face.

You all got up and got into the car. You got into the passengers seat and stared at Sunwoo as he continued to drive.

"Why didn't he call me and say that he was at the building?! Searched around for nothing! We probably looked like the blind mice!" Everyone started laughing and Sunwoo patted your head.

"At least you know he's safe, correct?" You sighed and nodded. "Where the fuck did he get lemonade?!" Haknyeon questioned.

"I don't know! I didn't buy any!" You said as you looked back at him.

"I wouldn't be surprised if he went to a cafe just to get a drink," Hyunjae said and you all agreed.

Once you made it back to the building, you ran out of the car and ran over to Sangyeon. You opened your arms wide and hugged him tightly.

"I thought you died! Don't you ever do something stupid like that again!" You looked up at him as he smiled. "I promise I won't."

"You better not." You smiled and patted his shoulder. "Where's Hanse?" You asked as you looked around.

"Don't know, I didn't see him." He said and you sighed. "Hanse... Hanse..."

You went upstairs and went to your office. No was there. You looked around upstairs but couldn't find him so you just went back down stairs.

"I can't find Hanse." You said to the guys and they just stared at you. You turned around to see Hanse.

"Where were you?! I looked everywhere upstairs!"

"I was down here, in the training room."

"Anyway, did you know that Sangyeon came back?!" He nodded. "Yeah, I watched him come in."

"Then, why didn't you call me?!"

"Because you were busy?.."

"No I wasn't! We were running around looking for Sangyeon!"

"Well that sucks for you." He smiled and you pushed his shoulder.

You felt your phone buzz in your pocket and you took it out to see it was your sister, Haewon.

"What's up?" You asked.

"Could you babysit Heejin?"

"Uhh... I'm kinda busy, but why?"

"Me and Haechan are going on a double date with his friend. I feel like Heejin is just gonna cause trouble."

"Okay, I mean I'll see."