pt. 39

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙.

"Holy shit... it is..." You watched her gulp in fear.

"That fucking bitch-" Sunwoo shut your mouth with his hand. "Calm down."

"Me and the guys are gonna go, you two stay here. Don't you dare even think about leaving." He stared at you.

"You can trust me." You said as you also stared at him as he left.

"Do you still wanna go to that bakery?" Haewon asked. "I don't care, if you want to." You smiled.

"Eh, I don't feel like driving, let's just do delivery." She said as she took out her phone.

You looked around. Your leg was bouncing up and down, you had a bad feeling. You had a plan to get there but you had to get Haewon to agree.

"Oh!~ They have jelly donuts!" She pointed on her phone and showed you an image.

"Haewon, we have to help them." You told her in a serious tone. She looked at you then back at her phone.

"No Hyunjin, you need to let them solve this." She said strictly without making eye contact with you.

"I have a really bad feeling about it though... Please." You turned your body to the left to get an even better look at her.

She looked at you and turned off her phone, setting it on her lap. "I can't Hyunjin... It's too scary..."

"Haewon! Heejin could get killed! Your only child! Why are you so okay with this?! Your first instinct of a mother is to protect your child! Why aren't you doing that?!" You snapped at her. It all just came out and you didn't mean for you to blurt it out so suddenly.

You shut your mouth with your hands. "You know what... You're right." She got up but you pulled her back down.

"Let's wait until they leave." You suggested, she nodded.

A few minutes went by and they left. Sunwoo once again eyed you and told you to stay here which wasn't going to happen.

You grabbed Haewon's hand and dragged her up two flights of stairs. You went to the radio room where Changmin was and busted the door open.

Changmin quickly turned to see both of you. "Oh Hyunjin-ah, what are you-"

"Changmin, me and Haewon are going over there. Don't tell him though... please." You begged him.

"Oh- Okay... You're the boss." He shrugged. "Where are they going?" You asked.

"It's the guys house, it's-"

"We don't need the address, thank you!" Haewon exclaimed as she took your hand and you both ran out to your car.

You quickly plugged your keys into the car and waited for it to warm up. "So... We got a weapon or something?" Haewon asked as you started to drive.