pt. 41

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙.

(I rewrote this part!!!)

It's been a few weeks since Sunwoo got injured. Today you were finally able to take him home. You took Hanse with you so he could help you out with Sunwoo.

You were extremely excited to see him but you knew that he would be tired.

You arrived at the hospital and parked in front of the doors. Hanse left the car and went inside to grab Sunwoo.

A few minutes go by and Sunwoo is rolled out in a wheelchair by Hanse. You quickly got out of the car and opened the passenger side door.

"Honey! I missed you so much!" Sunwoo waved with a drowsy frown like he was about to cry

"Awe, I missed you too!" You gave him a gentle smile. You would hug him but the doctors said that it was best if he didn't get physical touch for about a week.

Hanse stopped the wheelchair and you both helped Sunwoo into the seat. You buckled his seat belt and went back into the driver's seat.

"You can't drive!" Sunwoo exclaimed.

"It's okay Sunwoo, calm down." You patted his shoulder but he wasn't having it.

"You're pregnant! You're gonna die if you drive!" He yelled.

"Babe! It's okay, relax please." You patted his thigh but he was still furious.

Hanse came back from putting the wheelchair away. He got in the backseat.

"Can Hanse drive?" Sunwoo asked as he stared at you.

"Why can't Hyunjin drive?" Hanse asked.

"I think he's woozi from the oxygen gas." You told him.

"Hanse told me he would kill me if I got you hurt so can he drive?" Sunwoo questioned, he was still staring at you.

"Do you mind?" You asked Hanse and looked at him from the rearview mirror.

"Sure." He said as you both switched spots.

The car ride was silent, you knew Sunwoo would blabber his mouth once he got home.

Hanse had to carry Sunwoo all the way to your apartment because Sunwoo didn't want to put his weight on you.

Hanse placed Sunwoo down on the couch. "Why are you so damn heavy.." Hanse spoke as he stretched.

"What do you want to eat, Sunwoo?" You asked him.

"Noodles." He said simply as he adjusted himself to lay down and his feet hung off the couch.

"What kind?" You asked.

"I just want noodles."

"...Raw?" He nodded.