pt. 33

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

You knocked on the dorm door and Jacob opened it. You gave him a big bear hug right when you saw him.

"Are you okay? Why was Sunwoo at your dorm this late?" He asked as you came in and closed the door behind you.

"Sunwoo was drunk and he tried to fuck me." You kept it simple. You saw Jacob's eyes widen and Hyunjae comes out, out of no where.

"Sunwoo what?" Hyunjae asked rubbing his eyes. "Why are you awake?" Jacob asked him. "I heard the ruckus, I can barely sleep anyway." He said.

"Sunwoo's drunk and tried to fuck me." You filled Hyunjae in and he had the same expression as Jacob.

"Is he still at your apartment?" Jacob asked and you shrugged. "I have no idea, I just left when I had the chance."

"Is it okay if I spend the night here?" You asked and they nodded. "Yeah of course," Jacob said.

"You can sleep in Sunwoo's room since he isn't here." You nodded and thanked them.

╰┈➤

After talking to Jacob and Hyunjae for a little while more, you went to Sunwoo's room. You got into the bed and fell asleep in just seconds.

╰┈➤

You woke up and felt someone's arms around you. You rubbed your eyes and turned around to see Sunwoo.

Of course... who else?

You turned your whole body towards him and pinched his nose. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at you.

"Hi ㅋㅋㅋ" You giggled as he smiled. "So, how are you and Haewon?" You asked.

"Are you serious Hyunjin?" He sat up and stared at you as you nodded. "Why have you been with her all the time and won't let see your texts with her?!"

"Because I can't fucking tell you why, if I could I would!" He said and you stared at him. "A secret from me?" You asked and he nodded.

You sighed, "don't lie to me." You said and he giggled. "I'm not, I promise."

He got up and left the room. You stayed in bed for a bit longer and scrolled on your phone.

SUNWOO'S POV

You sat on a stool in the kitchen and watched as Chanhee cooked breakfast. "I heard about you and Haewon." He said as he looked at you.

"She told everyone didn't she..." You said and he nodded. "I'm so excited for you though! Jacob told me about it." He smiled.

"I'm so nervous," you said as you hid your face in your arms. "You'll do fine, when is this happening?"