pt. 38

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙.

You and Sunwoo were talking to each other in your office. Nothing serious, just talking.

You decided that the guys could have a free day. They could stay home or come to work and do whatever they wanted.

"Are you o-" The door suddenly slammed open, you and Sunwoo jumped in your seats. You both saw Eric in the doorway.

"Yes Eric?" You asked, putting your attention on him.

"Kevin is misbehaving." He said strictly in English.

"What is he doing?" You asked.

"He's blasting Beyonce in the training room and twerking everywhere." He crossed his arms.

"You guys act like children..." You sighed. "He's fine, just leave Kevin." You responded.

"But Noona! He's so annoying! Could you at least tell him to turn the music down?" He asked with a pout.

You stared at him. "I'll go, stay here," Sunwoo said, breaking the silence.
You smiled watching Sunwoo walk out of the room with Eric.

╰┈➤

You were watching a show on your phone with Hanse on a couch on the main floor of the building.

Sunwoo went to go get food, you insisted on going but he wouldn't let you.

"What is he doing?! He's so stupid." Hanse sighed rubbing his face with his hands.

"Never knew you'd like this so much." You giggled.

You looked over at the glass door showing the busy street outside. Sunwoo came walking inside with bags in his hands.

"See! The glasses look so cute on you!" You happily commented once he got inside.

"I guess," he said with a smile. He placed the bags on the coffee table in front of you.

"SUNWOO!~" You looked behind Sunwoo to see Jacob.

"Did you get food for me?!" He jumped in excitement.

"No." Sunwoo said turning back to face the bags as he untied them.

"But I'm your best friend!!! You got food for HANSE?!" Jacob's voice cracked.

"Yeah, you didn't ask for food."

"Hyunji-" Sunwoo turned around and shut his mouth with the palm of his hand.

"He can have some, it's okay with me." You smiled looking back at Jacob with the brightest smile on his face.

"Thank you Hyunjin-ah!!!" He exclaimed as he grabbed a box of noodles and sat on the couch in front of you and Hanse.