pt. 05

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙.

You had been able to go to bed at your own house last night which was the best night of your life. Your bed felt like a cloud when you laid down. It was heaven. You woke up from your wonderful sleep and had some coffee. You were going to find out whether your boss was alive or not. You realized last night that you didn't even check his pulse which could have made things much easier.

You were supposed to do more training with the guys again but you felt like they already got everything down. But you did feel like you didn't know them well enough. You thought you could know more about their personalities and stuff. So today, you were going to talk to them and make sure that they're not afraid of anything like killing or shooting but they did join the group for a reason, right?

But in case they don't want to kill, they can be in charge of talking to people on the radio, which is a really important job. But if no one is then you could just talk to each other using the microphones.

Once you were done with your coffee you headed to your room to get changed when suddenly you start getting a call. It was Hanse. You answered him almost immediately.

"Hello?" You wait for a response.

"Hi, Hyunjin~"

You laughed when you heard his sassy tone. Just Hanse's voice made you happy. Made your morning a lot better.

"Why are you calling?" You asked, he usually called you when you didn't have work like on the weekends but it was Thursday.

"Nothing, I just missed you."

That was the most unusual thing he has ever said.

"What?.. When have you ever 'missed me.' What's going on?"

"No, I seriously- Okay, fine. You caught me. I'm at your office right now."

Now that was even more unusual. Hanse has never gone to your office with no purpose.

"May I ask why?"

"I don't have work today so I thought I could help you."

That didn't mind you at all. His help would boost your work a lot. You wouldn't have to do a lot.
You told Hanse that it was okay and you hung up and began getting dressed again.

Eventually, you were driving to work. You couldn't let go of why Hanse was at your work. You hoped he was planning a surprise for you, but you couldn't think of anything that he would celebrate.

When you got there you headed up to your office. You searched for your keys in your purse and pushed your key into the door till you realized it was unlocked because Hanse was in there.
You put your keys back into your bag and opened the door to see Hanse leaning back on your chair with his legs resting on your desk.