pt. 13

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

"Your joking, right? I didn't do that!" You looked at all of them waiting for them to give you a sign.

"Nope, all true," Sunwoo said as he laid his feet on the coffee table and his arms behind his head.

"GET YOUR FEET OFF THE TABLE!" Sangyeon yelled at Sunwoo and he immediately took his feet off and said sorry to Sangyeon.

Everyone started laughing their asses off from how Sunwoo changed his attitude so quickly.

"But, did you guys actually kiss?" Younghoon asked looking at you and Sunwoo back and forth.

You shook your head 'no' while Sunwoo and Eric nodded their head.

You glared at Sunwoo and hit him. "Why are you saying yes?!" You yelled at him.

Everyone laughed and Sunwoo just smiled at you.

"Because we did!" He announced.

"WHO DO I BELIEVE?!" Younghoon screamed, dumbfounded.

"No, listen! I saw Sunwoo and Hyunjin walk out of the building so I decided to follow them, just to see what they were doing. As they kept walking Sunwoo stopped and made Hyunjin look at him. Then all of a sudden Sunwoo just held her chin and they started making out. I'M NOT BLIND!!!" Eric said clearly so that everyone could hear.

"Oh... I remember now..." You said as you slowly hid your face in your hands as everyone laughed.

Sunwoo laughed and hugged you as he ruffled your hair.

"I'm gonna take a shower." You said getting up and leaving to the bathroom.

You open the door to a clean, sparkly bathroom.

"Wahhh, this is the cleanest bathroom I've ever seen for so many men living here."

You immediately knew Eric kept it so clean because he specifically told you that he loved to keep everything clean when you walked in on him organizing your desk.

You opened the shower curtain and turned on the water. You made sure the door was locked and that you had a towel.

╰┈➤

You had finished taking a shower and wrapped yourself in a towel. You were drying your hair with a small towel when someone knocked on the door.

"What?" You said.

"Open the door," Sunwoo told you.

"Why?"

"Just open it!"

You unlocked the door and opened it to Sunwoo holding folded clothes in his hand.

"These are Haknyeon's clothes, he's the shortest one but the clothes might be a bit big."

"No shit." You told him.

He gave you the clothes and you closed the door and locked it. You unfolded the clothes to see a t-shirt, sweatpants, and a hoodie.

"It can't be that big." You said as you started putting on the clothes.

As you were tying the sweatpants to your waist you overheard the guys talking, on accident.

"Guys! Guys! Listen! Remember when I told you guys what we're doing this for?"

"Yeah, to save Hyunjin."

"And what else?"

It was silent. You couldn't believe what you heard. They didn't want to be a team with you but they were trying to save you. From what? You had no idea but you were pissed that they lied to you.

You finished getting ready and grabbed all your things and went to the bedroom you woke up in.
You folded your old clothes on the bed and put them in your purse.

The door opened and you turned around to see Sunwoo.

"Do you wanna drive with us to work?" He asked.

"No," you responded.

"I'm independent. I can do it by myself. I'm the boss."

"What? Are you okay?"

"I don't need your help!" You yelled at him and stormed out of the room.

"Hyunjin!" Sunwoo yelled back, catching up to you.

You hated that guys thought girls can't do anything. That was the number one thing that pissed you off. And it was something you wouldn't let go in a million years.

"What's going on?" You heard Chanhee yell.

"I don't know!" Sunwoo yelled.

You heard all of them yelling for you and a bunch of footsteps running behind you.

Eventually, you made it outside and you started looking for your phone in your bag so that you could call Hanse to pick you up.

You found a bus stop and you sat on the bench as you dialed Hanse, eagerly waiting for him to pick up.

"Hello?.." You heard him mumble. You knew he was still in bed.

"Pick me up! Like right now!"

"Huh? What's going on?"

"Just come get me! I'll send you my location." You said and you hung up.

You sent him your location and waited. You couldn't believe what you got yourself into. You could even believe why the boys would just try to save you from nothing. You found it dumb.

In just 30 minutes, Hanse pulled up to the curb and you got up and got into the car.

"What's going on? Why are you at a bus stop?" He questioned you.

"I don't wanna talk right now, just take me to work. I'll tell you there."

He nodded and started driving to the company building that was just 20 minutes away.

╰┈➤

You were sitting on your chair at your office while Hanse sat in front of you.

"Are you gonna tell me?" He asked you.

Your face was on your arms as you faced the wall.

"Mhm..." You hummed.

You turned your head to have your chin on your arms now as you looked up at Hanse.

"The boys lied to me."

"...And?"

"I accidentally heard them talking and I heard them say that they weren't just working for me because they wanted to but that they are trying to save me."

"Save you from what?"

"I don't know! It's so dumb... I thought they were really happy and excited that they are doing this job but their just forcing themselves."

"I'm sure it's not like that."

"Really? I think it is."

"Because you always have to think the worst!" He yelled.

You stared at him.

"If they don't stop doing this thing for nonsense then they're all off."

(IM SORRY ABOUT THE LATE UPDATE!!! I've been trying to make this part bit by bit. I've just been busy. I'll try to make a bunch of drafts then I can post them when I'm ready so that you guys have enough content ;)