pt. 24

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

You were finishing answering emails before you left to babysit for your sister.

The door swung open and you looked up to see Sunwoo, you smiled. "Hi babe." You said as he kept quiet.

He shut the door behind him and sat in front of you. "Your still writing emails?" He asked and you nodded. "I'm almost done."

"Are you free later?" You shook your head. "Remember? I have to babysit." You sighed and he nodded. "That's okay."

"You can come if you want, I won't mind the extra help." He smiled. "Sure."

You finished up your email and turned off your computer. "Let's get going then." You said as you both got up.

You grabbed your purse and followed Sunwoo out the door.
He grabbed your hand and you both walked down to the first floor.

As you were about to leave, someone called out to you. "Hey! Where are you guys going?!" Jacob called out and you both froze.

"We're going for a walk!" You said looking back as all the guys started piling in front of both of you.

"Then why do you have your purse?" Eric asked and you were speechless. "We're babysitting," Sunwoo said.

"Your sister's baby? Can I come!" Kevin asked in excitement. "Can I come too!" Chanhee jumped.

"Do you guys have work to do?" You asked and they all shook their heads. "It's not fair that Sunwoo gets to go just because he's your boyfriend..." Changmin pouted.

"Alright, you guys can come." They all ran past both of you and ran to the cars. "Well this is gonna be fun," Sunwoo smiled.

"Uh-huh, if that's what you say..." You both started walking to the car.

╰┈➤

You all made it to Haewon's house and got out. You knocked on the door and waited for her to answer while the guys were still getting out of the car.

The door opened to show Haewon holding her baby. "Hi! Thank you for being able to babysit!" She smiled and you smiled as well. "Of course, the guys are here as well."

"Oh really? Even better!"

They all eventually came to the door and Haewon let all of them inside.
You all sat on the couch and listened to Haewon as she told you what to do.

"Alright, this is Heejin. I have milk, food, everything in the kitchen. Her room is down this hallway all the way to the left. I need her asleep by 7 or 8 PM and lastly she just had a nap so she will be okay by then."