pt. 36

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

"Why are you so calm about it?" You asked. "Because I know that he was drunk and didn't mean it."

"Okay, how did it happen?"

"You two were drinking beside each other and he gave you a peck on the lips."

"Oh- that's it?" He nodded. "Then that's not too bad."

"Your not mad either?" He asked and you shook your head. "No, I was just confused."

"Then we're good." He smiled and you smiled back.

"We're not going anywhere today, right?" He shook his head. "People are coming over though."

"What?.. Who?"

"My mom, dad, your sister, and Haechan."

"Why?"

"Because yesterday was our wedding."

You groaned and shoved your face into a pillow. "Get up, they'll be here in an hour." He said rubbing your back before he left.

You heard the door shut and you stared at your closet. You sighed and got up to get dressed.

Once you were done you fixed your hair in the bathroom and sat with Sunwoo in the living room.

"I feel so sick right now." You said closing your eyes and putting your head up to look at the ceiling.

"Your just hung over," Sunwoo said patting your head.

There was a knock at the door and Sunwoo got up to go answer it. You saw your sister, Haechan, and Heejin come in.

"Hey Hyunjin~" Haewon smiled coming over to you and hugging you. "You look really tired."

"I feel so sick." You sighed. You smiled at Heejin and pinched her cheek.

"Ha! Now you know how I felt." Haewon exclaimed but you just rolled your eyes with a smile.

You all sat on the couch and talked while you waited for Sunwoo's parents to come.

"How much did you even drink after we left?" Haechan asked. "I don't remember anything." You said.

"Let's just say Hyunjin had like two whole bottles." Sunwoo said and you looked at him with your jaw open.

"Two bottles?! I'm not okay." You slammed your face into a pillow that was on your lap.

There was knocking at the door again and you all knew who it was. Sunwoo got up to answer it.

You all greeted them once they got inside.

"Hyunjin~ how does it feel to be married now?" Sunwoo's mom smiled. "Eh, it's okay." You smiled back.

Everyone was in the living room talking to each other. It was nice to have your family over. But not nice that you felt like crap.

Your nausea started to get worse and you felt like you needed to throw up.

You didn't wanna be impolite and lay on Sunwoo so you sat there trying to relax.

Of course everyone noticed.

"Hyunjin, you don't seem so good." Haewon said. "Maybe you should go lay down," Sunwoo said rubbing your back.

You didn't say anything or do anything. You were afraid that if you moved you would have puked.

"Babe, come on." You heard Sunwoo say as he got up and helped you up.

He went behind you and led you to your bedroom. You were so dizzy everything was blurry in your eyes.

Sunwoo sat you down and you stared at the floor. "Tell me what's going on." Sunwoo bent down to look at you.

You couldn't make out words. "Are you nauseous, are you cold, or is your throat hurting?" He asked but you just stared at him.

"I think I'm gonna throw up..." You were able to make out and he immediately led you to the bathroom that was in your bedroom.

Everything happened so quickly, you threw up multiple times and now you were laying in bed.

You were watching TV while Sunwoo checked in on you once in a while. You felt bad for leaving the living room but you didn't want anyone else getting sick.

The door opened and you saw Haewon not Sunwoo. "Hey babes~" She smiled as she went over to you.

"How are you feeling?" She asked as she sat by your side.

"I'm still really nauseous, I wanna eat but I don't what I want." You said and she nodded.

"Have you thought about being pregnant?.." You stared at her. You didn't.

"There's no way, me and Sunwoo didn't do anythin..." You trailed off. "You sure? You said you were so drunk you couldn't remember anything."

"Stop... I'm gonna have a heart attack." You said covering your face with your hands. "It's okay! Calm down! Maybe you are just sick, do you have a test?" You nodded.

Haewon helped you out of bed and led you to the bathroom. You did a test and waited 3 minutes for the results.

You were so scared that you were pregnant from what's been going on. You're probably gonna pass out if you are.

You sat on the edge of your bed and talked with Haewon. You felt yourself shaking.

"Don't be scared, you married someone who you can trust, right?" You nodded. "Sunwoo will help you through everything." She smiled and you smiled back.

It's been 3 minutes and now you were shaking even more. You've never been so nervous before.

Haewon got the test for you and went back to you. "Are you ready?" You shook your head. "I can't, I'm so scared..."

"Hyunjin! Don't over think it! You're an amazing babysitter, that's why I ask you. You're gonna be an amazing mom."

You exhaled and looked at her, "okay I'm ready." She smiled and put the test to her face.

You watched her jaw drop then she turned it to you and you did the same thing. You felt tears develop in your eyes and Haewon immediately hugged you.

"Congratulations!.." She calmly told you. Tears came running down.