pt. 29

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

You made sure to park a bit farther away to make sure they don't suspect anything.

You told the guys to stay in the car but Sunwoo insisted to go with you.

Seungwoo stayed in the car so that if anything does happen he could just pick the both of you up and speed away.

Sunwoo was hiding on the side of the building while you walked slowly behind the building trying not to looked suspicious.

Once you got farther and farther into the alley way you started to hear talking.

The speaking was now clear and it sounded exactly like the guy on the phone when you called Jacob.

You stood there and listened for a bit before you turned the corner. You looked down at yourself and sighed.

You tucked your shirt in to make it cropped and you ruffled your hair to make it messy. You took a deep breath before you started walking again.

You started walking slowly and you were now there. You saw the guys stuck in chairs which chains, not ropes.

"HEY! WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" The 'Darth Vader' man said as he stormed at you.

You smirked, "hey... your pretty cute." You said as you brushed your hair back. "Get out of here now. NOW." He yelled as he pulled your hair back.

"Maybe you need to relax..." You said as you swiped your pointer finger under his chin slowly and he went silent.

"Hah... Maybe I do." He smirked as he quickly wrapped his arms around your waist and pushed you against a brick wall.

You lifted one of your legs on his side and he held your thigh. He started leaning in before Sunwoo came out.

"My girlfriend, buddy." He whipped out his knife and the guy quickly brought out a gun.

You smacked the gun out of his hands before he could shoot. He punched you in the face and you fell. You felt your face numbing already.

You watched as the both of them started fighting. Sunwoo started stabbing him a million times and he was down in a few minutes.

You sighed in relief and Sunwoo immediately ran over to you and smiled as he helped you up.

You both looked at the guys to see them speechless.