pt. 09

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

You trained them for another 4 months and they were finally ready to start. You couldn't express how excited you were, about your first mission without being alone.

You gave everyone jobs:
Sangyeon-Fighting
Jacob-Fighting
Younghoon-Tying
Hyunjae-Fighting
Juyeon-Fighting
Kevin-Helper
Chanhee-Helper
Changmin-Radio Speaker
Juhaknyeon-Helper
Sunwoo-Fighting
Eric-Fighting

Let's describe the roles. Fighting is just fighting the victim. Helpers help anyone that hit their button, they would help them recover, you get the point. Younghoon (Tying) ties the victim up, tying their hands, blindfolding them, etc. Lastly, Changmin (Radio Speaker) stays at the building and works on talking to everyone. For instance, if someone hits their button he would tell one of the helpers to go to them.

"Alright, we have your first mission tomorrow. We have to get Lee Donghyun." You flipped through your papers looking for other information.

"It's said that he's going to be around the Gudame Fountain-"

"How do you know he's gonna be there?" Juhaknyeon said.

"Our researchers have been working hard to find information and they found that he sells drugs at an abandoned courtyard nearby."

"Now this is important, we want him alive. You can punch him but make sure you don't kill him. *Cough, cough* Jacob- *Cough, cough*"

Everyone starts laughing their asses off while Jacob is shocked that you said that. You still saw a slight smile on Jacob's face which made you smile a bit.

"Hyu-" Sunwoo starts to say.

"Shut up, anyway-"

They all started laughing even more. You and Sunwoo were still in a fight about you and Jacob hanging out. You found nothing wrong with friends going out AS FRIENDS.

You continued to talk about the requirements to them making sure they all understood. You were excited but a bit worried at the same time. This was their first time on a mission and if it went badly, the gang would end up bad and they may go to jail.

"Guys, repeat what I just said."

"Never get caught." They all said together.

Changmin raised his hand and you raised your head at him to speak.

"If we get blood on the floor or where ever, how do we clean it?"

"Good question, we bring a bucket or buckets of water in the car and sponges if needed."

You talked and talked and you started to get tired so you ended the meeting and told them not to worry about it that much. They went on to training, expect Changmin.

"Miss. Kim."

You smiled at Changmin and put your attention on him.

"How do I work the radio thingy?"

"Oh, I help you with that. Come one."

You walked up two floors to the computer office space where people worked to talk to their groups and test their speaker overall.

"This will be your computer. We're going to have tiny cameras on our armor so you can keep track of us in case something bad happens."

"If you click here you can speak into the microphone to anyone by clicking on their name. So let's say you wanna tell Kevin to go check up on Juyeon, you could talk to him."

"What if their microphone breaks or camera."

"Then you have to talk to someone else, we'll be careful with them because I don't want you to have so much pressure."

You patted Changmin's shoulder and smiled at him.

"You'll do good, I promise."

╰┈➤

You were chilling at home on the couch watching TV and scrolling on your phone. It was 10 PM. All of a sudden you got a notification for Chanhee calling you.

"Hello?" You said as you put your phone close to your ear.

"Hyunjin, Hyunjin, I- I can't do the mission..."

You could tell he was having a panic attack and you started to worry a lot.

"Chanhee, breath. It's okay, nothings gonna happen I'm gonna be with you."

"I- I know but what if I c- can't help anyone?"

"Chanhee, I promise you that everything will be okay. I'll be with you the whole time no matter what, okay?"

"T- Thank you..."

"It's okay Chanhee, breath. Nothing is gonna happen. I understand, I was scared for my first mission but it turned out well."

"I can't believe I'm older than you."

That made you giggle.

"It's okay Chanhee ㅋㅋㅋ, everyone panics, it's normal."

You both talked for a bit before you hung up. It was now 10:45 PM. You hoped Chanhee was okay now. Out of all the months you've been with him you've never heard him be that worried.

You watched TV until you started to feel sleepy. You ended up washing away by 11:20 on the couch.

When you woke up the TV was off and there was a sizzling sound coming from the kitchen. It smelled like... eggs.

You got up and stumbled to the kitchen to see Hanse cooking eggs. He looked at you and smiled.

"Good morning!~"

You rub your face and then look at Hanse again. You had no idea why he was here, how he got in and when he came.

"What are you doing here."

"I'm supposed to go grocery shopping but it's too early so I came here. I got hungry."

"I swear to God Hanse, I just want to punch you right now."

"Why?"

"THOSE ARE MY EGGS!"

"SHARING IS CARING!"

You and Hanse ate breakfast together. You talked about your week and what you were going to do today.

"Did you hear about Sunwoo?"

"No, what?"

"He has a girlfriend."