pt. 37

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙.

"Wanna go tell Sunwoo?" She asked wiping your tears. You nodded.

She helped you up and led you out the door. Once you were both out you went to the living room.

Everyone had their eyes on the both of you. "Are you okay?" Sunwoo asked about to get up but Haewon made him sit down.

"I'm pregnant..." You said as tears streamed down again. Everyone was in shock then cheered.

Sunwoo ran to you and hugged you tightly. "Oh my God! You two are gonna be parents!" Sunwoo's mom exclaimed.

The whole moment was wholesome. In the end you still ended up staying in bed.

╰┈➤

The next day you felt much better and you had to go to work because all the days you missed.

You told Sunwoo that you didn't want the guys to know about the pregnancy yet so you were keeping it a secret.

You were sitting in your office writing a paper when the door opened. You looked up to see Hanse.

"No knock? Okay..." You said and he sat down in front of you. "Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah... Why?" He stared at you. "Oh, I don't know... You've been acting weird..." He raised an eyebrow and you realized.

"I'm sorry, I didn't want anyone to know..." You sighed. "I'm your best friend, you shouldn't be scared. I won't say anything."

"Did Sunwoo tell you?" He nodded. "I told him not to tell anyone!" You face palmed.

"It's fine, it was gonna happen at some point." You nodded. "Yeah, Sunwoo's been wanting a baby for so long."

"Wait you're pregnant?!" His eyes widened. You nodded, "didn't you know?.."

"No! I was faking it because Sunwoo was acting weird, he wouldn't tell me anything. That's why I came here to act like I knew!" Your jaw dropped.

"Are you kidding me?! You're so sneaky!" You slammed your head on the desk. "I can't believe Sunwoo got you pregnant..."

"Hanse! We're married!"

"For two days!"

"You're making me regret all this!" You groaned. "It's not about yo- Actually it kinda is but whatever. Think about it! You were wasted and Sunwoo took advantage of that moment."

You stared down at the paper not saying a word. "I'm pissed off at Sunwoo! You weren't ready to have a kid! You're 23!"

You still didn't say anything. "I told Sunwoo that if he hurt you I would have killed him. He didn't really hurt you but he used you."