pt. 03

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

You trained them a lot and they were able to collaborate, which helped it go by faster.
You trained them how to shoot, punch, tackle, and everything in case something goes wrong.
You were surprised the Sunwoo was paying attention and not messing around. You didn't expect much from him.

"Changmin, try punching up on the jaw."

He started punching the jaw of the mannequin.

"Good! Very good!" You patted him on the back and smiled at him.
You walked over to Juyeon who was shooting. He was doing well.

"Wahhh~ Juyeon, you're doing well."

You could see him getting embarrassed and you laughed a bit.

"Don't be embarrassed! I'm giving you feedback." You patted his shoulder.

"I know, I'm not used to it yet."

You laughed and walked over to Sunwoo who was leaning against the wall, staring at you and Juyeon.

"Hey! Why aren't you practicing?!"

All he did was stare at you.

"Why am I surprised... Let me see your punching."

He lifted himself off the wall and walked over to the mannequin.

"Gloves." You mentioned and he just glared at you.

"What? Am I gonna have gloves when I'm actually fighting someone?"

You rolled your eyes. "Your hands are gonna hurt before you fight someone if you don't wear them."

He didn't care. He started punching and you watched him. He wasn't bad at all.

"Your pretty good. Why were you just on the wall?"

"I don't need any more training. I've got everything down."

You sighed. "I'll test you tomorrow, at 3 PM."

He nodded and you kept walking around making sure everyone was doing well.
They all left by 6:50 PM and you rushed upstairs to your meeting.
You quickly opened the door to see a bunch of people sitting at a table, they were all staring at you. You realized that they were all wearing suits while you were wearing baggy clothing and a messy bun in your hair.

"Sorry I'm a bit late, I was training."
You quickly sat down in the awkward atmosphere. You looked over at your boss and saw him staring at you.

"Kim Hyunjin, what did I say about the clothing and being late?"

You sighed. "Don't do it."

"Yes, now go."

You have left many meetings since you didn't do something correctly. And you refused to leave this one.
You stood up and stared your boss right in the eyes.

"I just worked all night to finish work, I just trained 11 guys for hours, I still have work that isn't done. You lower me down because I miss meetings but your the one that's getting mad for something that you're doing."

Everyone had their eyes on you. Your boss's eyes were piercing into yours, he was mad.

"You can just fuck me around and expect I'll do good, I'm not a dog. I'm stuck up with your little rules. I work my ass off for you and if you want to keep me and my crew then stop bitching around."

"You do not speak to me that way."

"But I can. I'm not letting anyone pass me around like a little hot potato. Stop acting like a child. What? Do you want me to be like 'I'm sorry that I'm wearing messy clothing' or 'I'm sorry that I'm late.' The only thing I'm sorry for is myself, I should have said something about this year's ago."

You saw him slowly getting up, you looked at the window reflection and saw a knife in his hand... You quickly ran out and sprinted downstairs. You could hear him chasing after you.
You ran for your life until you bumped into someone and you both fell. You looked and saw Hyunjae.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry... But I'm about to die."

You both got up and you saw your boss slowly walking towards both of you.

"Hello nice man, I need the girl behind you."

It was clear that he was holding something behind his back.
You were scared for your life, holding onto Hyunjae's shoulder like a handlebar.

"No, I don't think you need  her."

Hyunjae wraps his arms behind him, holding onto you tight.
You heard running behind you and you immediately turned. You saw Jacob.
He started running towards your boss and started punching him.

"Jacob! Wait!"

He couldn't hear you. Hyunjae kept you close to him. You wanted to run and stop him because you knew your job or Jacob's was gonna be gone.
Eventually, he stopped and your boss was bruised and bleeding and passed out.

"That was my boss..." You finally let out.

Jacob's eyes widened and quickly turned to you and Hyunjae.

"It doesn't matter if he was your boss or not. He was trying to cut you with a knife." Hyunjae said.

"Well... I guess there's no boss now..." Jacob said scratching the back of his head.