pt. 21

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

"Stay here, I'll go see who it is." You say rushing out of the room.

You go down stairs and peak around the wall to see the boss of Knock Out. "God dammit." You say under your breathe.

"I can see you." He says and stares right at your direction. "Come here." You don't move. "Kim Hyunjin, now." He says and you stumble down the stairs.

"Seems like you escaped, huh?" You didn't say anything you just stared at his eyes. "Well your gonna have to fix what you did to my company. There's blood everywhere."

You rolled your eyes, "I could say the same for my company." You said. "I can't fix yours, that's your problem."

"Looks like you don't understand my point." He sighs. "What point?" You raise an eyebrow.

"Your working for me." You stare at him. "What the hell do you mean? I didn't sign no contract to work with you."

"You have to, we don't have any girls on our team. It would be great for you to be a maid."

"Excuse me? Who are you to say that?" You cross your arms over your chest. "I can do whatever I want or else your little gang is gone."

One of the guys shot him in the leg and groaned in pain as he fell and shot his gun towards you and it hit your arm.

You wanted to cry, it hurt so bad. You kicked the guys gun out of his hands and shot him in the face.

"Stupid ass." You held the shot in your arm with your hand, trying to hold the blood in.

"Hyunjin!" You heard Jacob yell as he ran over to you. He brought you to the couch and he ripped part of his shirt off and held it firmly on your arm while Hyunjae brought a first aid kit.

Hyunjae wrapped a bandage around your arm and cleaned the blood that was all over you. "Thank you." You say smiling at Jacob and Hyunjae.

"I didn't know you could just kill them like that," Younghoon said pointing at the dead boss. "Well, your not supposed to because all of his workers will probably come over here and raid us."

"Then can't we hide out somewhere?" Chanhee asked. "We can go to Hanse's building."

"Let's go there for now then," Kevin says. "Okay, let's take this guy to the forest though so that they think their boss isn't here."

They got a garbage bag and put him inside and took him to the forest. Jacob stayed with you so that you don't do anything because your hurt.

"I'll be right back." You told Jacob as you went up to your wrecked office. You pushed your broken desk up and opened one of the drawers and found Babe the pig.

You went back down and saw that everyone was back. "Let's go." You say and you all got into the cars and drove off.

You saw your bandage starting to get red. "We'll change it out," Sunwoo told you and you nodded.

You made it to Hanse's building and parked your cars in an alley way. You all got out and went to the entrance to see Subin.

"What's up Subway~" You say giving him a hug. "Why are you and the guys here?" He asked taking a sip of his water.

"I kind of killed the boss of Knock Out..." You say and Subin chokes and spits his water out to the side. "You what?!"

"Listen! He wanted me to be a maid at his place. He wanted me to work for him without even giving me a contract to sign!"

"So you killed him?!"

"What was I supposed to do?! Let him?!"

"What's going on?" Byungchan asks as he came through a hallway. "Hi Byung Byung." You say.

"What's happening?" He asks, going by Subin. "I killed the boss of Knock Out."

"HUH?!" Byungchan exclaims.

"Can we all just sit down and talk? I don't wanna say the same things over and over again."

You all went up to an empty room and sat down in a circle with everyone.

"Okay, I already told Subin and Byungchan but I killed the boss of Knock Out."

Everyone's jaw dropped. "Hyunjin, your such a dumb ass..." Hanse says, rubbing his face.

"Listen though! He wanted me to work for him without giving me a contract to sign. He wanted me to clean and be a maid. He wanted me to clean up all the blood and dead bodies."

"What do we do now?" Beomgyu asks. "Well, we came over to ask if we could stay here and help you guys out for a bit." You said and looked at Hanse.

"Yeah, I guess." He said.

"Hyunjin Noona," Huening Kai said pointing at your arm. You saw the blood, dripping down from the bandage.

"And you got shot?" Byunchan says and you nodded. "When he got shot in the leg by one of my guys, he fell and shot his gun and it hit me."

"Okay, let's get you and new bandage then we'll get you and your guys ready," Hanse says. "Ready? You have a mission?" You asked.

"No, training." He says and you nodded.

You all got up and Subin grabbed your hand and took you out of the room. You sat in a chair and Subin fixed your bandage.

"Wow that's deep." He said. "I can tell, it hurts really bad." You said.

He wiped the blood off and put everything away. "Thank you Subway." You smiled. "You can't think of a better nickname?" He asked. "Nope, it fits your perfectly."