pt. 02

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

It was late at night and you were still at your company working on some extra stuff on your computer that you were supposed to do tomorrow but you wouldn't have time to do that since you had to train the guys.
It was about 11:30 PM. You have been drinking coffee just so you could stay awake. You were exhausted and just wanted to sink into your bed. But, it is your fault.

All of a sudden the alarm starts going off and you jump in your chair. You quickly grabbed a gun that was in your drawer and ran downstairs.
You leaned against a wall and looked at the front door to see a man in all black.
The lights were off so you couldn't see him clearly.

"Hey! Put your hands up!" You yelled and you stepped off against the wall pointing the gun towards him.

You saw him jump and he started walking towards you.

"I said put your hands up!" You started stepping away slowly as he kept coming towards you.

"It's me!" He yelled back.

Your brain switched. You knew that voice.
You threw your gun to the side and looked for a light switch.
You flicked the switch and the lights brightened to show your best friend, Do Hanse.

"You could have just said it was you." You went to him and hugged him tightly.
"Wait... Why are you here?"

"I was driving past and saw one of the lights in the building on and I assumed you were here." He said.

"Wow... You are sooo smart. You scared the shit out of me."

"I'm sorry ㅋㅋㅋ... Just kidding, I'm not."

You both went back to your office and talked for a while. You were super awake from the coffee and the sudden alarm, it just woke you up.
You thought there was no way you would be able to go to sleep.

"I was just finishing up work that I'm supposed to do tomorrow." You say and you typed down some stuff on your keyboard.

"Then just do it tomorrow." He walked over behind your desk and bent down at your level.

"I can't, I got a gang today and I need to be able to train them tomorrow."

You glanced at him and saw his shocked face.

"You have a gang?! That's great! I thought you didn't want one."

You nodded. "I didn't but they bribed me to."

He laughed and you rolled your eyes.

"Wow, I never knew you were so nice."

You hit him on the arm as he screamed in pain.

"I take that back..." He said.

Hanse didn't leave until 12:40 AM. You didn't even get a lot of work done but you were exhausted and just wanted to sleep.
You knew that you wouldn't have time to finish it tomorrow since you had a meeting at 7 PM.
Soon, you started slowly drifting away on your desk but kept trying to keep yourself awake. Maybe the coffee and alarm didn't work as well as you thought they would.

In 10 minutes, you were passed out on your desk with your computer screen shining on you. Now you were knocked out.

╰┈➤

You woke up at 6:20 AM to your door swinging open. You got startled by the force.
You rubbed your eyes to see clearly, you saw Sunwoo staring at you. That's when it hit you that you fell asleep during work.

"Oh my God, you've got to be kidding me!" You slammed your head and arms onto the desk.

"Wow, looks like you've been through a lot." He said as he walked to the seat in front of your desk.

"I hate you so much..."

"Woah, Woah, Woah, hate is a strong word."

You just wanted to punch him. You wish he knew how annoying he is.

"Can you get out? I have to change."

"Oh, I didn't know you lived here."

You were 🤏 that close to drop kicking him.

"No. I have an apartment. I just have extra clothes here. Leave."

Finally, he left and you got up to go lock the door. You rummaged through your dresser looking for an outfit that was good for the day.
You found sweatpants and a baggy sweater.
You quickly got dressed and stuffed your old clothes into your bag.
You opened the door to see Sunwoo leaning against the wall, waiting for you.

"Okay, let's go."

You started walking down to the training center. Sunwoo was following the whole time. It was really quiet, just footsteps going downstairs. Finally, you both made it to the 3rd floor. You walked over to the training room and opened the door.

"Stay here while I wait for the others downstairs."

He nodded and you left to the first floor. When you got there, they were all standing around talking with each other.

"Guys! Go to the 3rd floor."

They all left as soon as you said it. You followed them down the stairs. You wished you had an elevator in the building, but it was really expensive.
Once you were all in the training room you started giving them instructions. You hoped they would listen and pay attention. You honestly didn't expect that much from Sunwoo though.