pt. 10

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

(I CANT BELIEVE THE MUSIC IS OUT OMGGG ITS SO GOOD, ILL JUST LINK IT IN THIS PART)

"What?.." You said, dropping your spoon on your dish.

"That's what Jacob told me."

"I told them that they couldn't date when your in a gang because they could find out and... Just wouldn't end well."

You took out your phone from your pocket and rung Sunwoo. You waited and waited till he answered.

"Sunwoo."

"What?"

"You have a girlfriend?"

"What? No..."

"Don't play dumb, Hanse told me."

"What about it."

"I told you you can't have girlfriends."

He hung up and you dropped your phone on the table.

"I swear, if thats how they're gonna listen to me might as well kick them off."

"Hyunjin... Your just mad at Sunwoo right now, everything will be figured out."

"No it's because he doesn't listen."

"If Changmin got a girlfriend you wouldn't kick him off."

"...You can't use Changmin... He's too cute and sweet."

"There's your problem."

You rolled your eyes and continued eating. You couldn't get your mind off of Sunwoo. Which sounds weird but it's true. You couldn't believe all of a sudden he just started dating someone. You didn't even know he liked someone. He even signed a contract to not date anyone unless they were also in a gang...
Let's hope their in a gang. Or else he's in HUGE trouble.

╰┈➤

It was now 5 PM and you and the guys were leaving at 7 or 8 depending on how dark it is outside.
You were talking with the guys, making sure they understood everything.

"How do we just sneak up on him without making noise?" Kevin asked.

"I already made a plan. I told him that I wanted some drugs so I could see him and distract him from you guys."

"And Sunwoo, is your girlfriend in a gang?"

"No."

You sighed. "You signed a contract saying 'you can not date anyone unless they are in a gang.'"

"I didn't read it."

"Sunwoo. I'm so done with your shit. If you don't want to cooperate with the group then just leave."

The atmosphere was quiet. Everyone tried not to make eye contact with you or Sunwoo.

"Nah. It's okay I'll stay."

"Break up with your girlfriend if you want to."

"...Fine."

You began leading everyone to their places and for them to start getting ready.
Changmin left upstairs to the computer room and everyone else followed you to the armor ware room.
You helped them get everything on and made sure that none of the skin was showing, except for their face.

You had them practice for a bit and helped Changmin with everything so that you wouldn't get lost or confused.

It was now 8 PM. At 7 it was still a little bright so you left later. You made sure you had everything in the van before you left. Everyone was nervous but you told them that it was going to be easy.

Once you all got there, you parked the van in a place where no one could see it. You got out of the driver's seat and Juyeon got out beside you.
Juyeon opened the van door to let everyone else out. They all ran to their places while you walked through the court yard to look for the guy. Eventually you found him sitting against a wall smoking a cigarette.

"Hey, sorry I'm a bit late. There was traffic." You said as you walked up to him.

"Nahhh~ It's fine~"

You could tell he was drunk and high just the way he talked and looked.

"You know... Your pretty, pretty, you know?"

"Yeah I know."

He started shuffling through his bag looking for the stuff to give you.
You gave a signal with you fingers for the guys to start slowly coming out.

"Here... And how about... You come over with me... Your a fine lady~"

"I mean, sure why not?"

You glanced at the guys to make them come over to you and the guy faster.
In just 5 seconds, Sangyeon punched him in the face lightly so that he wasn't as cautious as he was... Well he was never really cautious to begin with.

"Younghoon!"

You called him over and he tied the guys hands behind his back and you helped him blindfold the guy.

"Hey!.. Hey!.. What's... Happening?~"

None you answered you just continued to make sure he couldn't escape.
Once you were all done, Eric and Juyeon walked the guy over to the van and Jacob and Haknyeon helped them get him in the van.

Once you were all in the van you drove off back to the building and told Changmin he could go the research center on the next floor.

You were proud of how well the guys did. For their first mission it was amazing. They worked really well together and were able to concentrate on what they were supposed to do. Even Sunwoo did well considering the fact you have had trouble with him that last couple of months. You were proud of him.