𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐓 𝐒𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐒 → 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐑

💚

Satisfying and gentle warmth of hot chocolate soothed (Y/n) as it slowly slid down her throat, a sigh of pleasure following as the sweet flavour overflowed.

She could see herself through the immaculate window like a mirror, only stained by the snowflakes that frosted the glass with a gentle touch as they drifted from the sky.

Nothing but white and a multitude of shades of grey thrived between the clouds, not a speck of blue peeping out. Nothing but snow filled them, hundreds of tiny droplets of frozen rain spilling from within every minute as they couldn't contain them any longer.

Silver was already at the door, adjusting his gloves at the glistening golden cuffs and deep blue scarf that nestled within the fluff of his chest. He was fully prepared to encounter the ice cold winds the outside world now had to offer.

"Come on, (Y/n)!" He called out to his girlfriend, a sigh that became a chuckle following as she placed the empty mug on the kitchen side.

She reached for everything she would need to keep herself warm outside, smiling at Silver's almost entertaining excitement and adorable innocence as he seemed to bounce while waiting.

(Y/n) flung her scarf over her shoulder a final time so her muzzle couldn't be seen for (f/c) material, Silver's beaming smile continuing to grow as the front door swung open.

Thick blankets of sparkling snow coated the ground, flakes still fluttering down and adding to the mounds of glistening white. Gentle yet shuddering cold winds whipped between the shavings of ice that drifted around as victims. The trees of the garden looked as though they wore hats and scarves and gloves themselves with bundles of snow nestling in the branches.

Without hesitation, Silver darted into the snowfall. His deep blue boots sunk into it, leaving gaping holes in the otherwise perfect coating as a sensation of refreshing cold tingled at his knees while the ice brushed them.

He laughed so innocently, becoming so engrossed in watching the translucent flakes swirl past him. He held out his hands to the sky, almost praying for more snow as he watched in awe while the flakes settled on his gloves. Y/n) remained by the front door, still a little apprehensive about stepping out into what felt like was becoming a blizzard.

Silver noticed, smiling as he held out a gloved hand. (Y/n) smiled underneath her scarf, carefully taking his hand as their fingers interlocked. She leapt towards him, only a few steps between them as she almost fell into him from the sudden touch of cold.

They both giggled, Silver's arms wrapping around (Y/n) as she snuggled into him for loving warmth. They remained in the middle of the front yard for a while, taking in the breathtaking surroundings of the faultless winter atmosphere that swirled around them.

Silver carefully caressed (Y/n)'s (f/c) head, planting a gentle kiss to her forehead moments later as the whistling of the wintry wind seemed to calm down. She settled into his fluffy chest further, arms wrapped around his waist as the two of them seemed to gently sway along with the breeze.

Silver kept his face nestled into the top of (Y/n)'s head, cheekily smirking into her with his golden orbs closed. (Y/n) chuckled as she could feel him bending down, her own (e/c) eyes closed in tranquillity as she followed his movements.

She knew exactly what he had in mind.

Silver spilt a handful of snow into (Y/n)'s shoulder, the tickling of the ice cold sliding under her scarf as she giggled from the feeling. Silver laughed along with her as she left his hold, tossing as much snow that could fit in her gloved hand towards him.

They both continued to laugh uncontrollably, enjoying every moment as Silver brushed the snowfall from his fluffy chest before launching another sprinkle of ice to (Y/n).

After many snowballs hurled in both directions one after another, the two of them became a hysterical mess within the blanket of snow that engulfed the grass. They rolled in the snow for a few minutes to catch their breath, each wheeze being a puff of smoke into the delicate air as they sunk into the ice.

Silver held a hand to his mouth to stifle any more chuckles, chest aching. He turned to (Y/n), still giggling uncontrollably from their childish antics. He held out a hand to hers, their gloved fingers intertwining as they remained victims to sinking into the snow.

Silver leant over to (Y/n) hastily, the two of them quickly kissing in the snow pulled them down any further, not caring how many more flakes of snow fluttered over them, or how much colder the precious breezes became.

They just wanted to remain like this forever.

💚