𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐆𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝐇𝐈𝐌 → 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐇𝐎𝐆 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐂

As you wish, @SamanthaBache2 and @Fnafsl_su !!

💜

Untouchable rays of glorious sun spread itself across the glistening ocean that surrounded the town of Apotos and snuck between the pure white buildings. Seagulls screeched as they drifted within the cloudless sky that faded into the most faultless shade of vivid blue imaginable from the golden horizon above the sea once the day yawned and awakened.

The glittered tiles that created the pathway through the immaculate buildings and acted as a route through the town was accompanied by Sonic the Hedgehog. The blue speedster's signature crimson shoes clinked against the slate with every rather slow step, much slower than usual, as if the panic of a few hours prior held him back while the hedgehog voiced his thoughts of the previous night's events.

"What do you figure THAT was all about? The hair, and those arms, and-" Sonic cried, staring into the flawless bright white that consumed his gloves that gave him flashbacks to what his hands appeared to be the night before.

"And look at the Chaos Emeralds!" Sonic completed the expression of his concern with a gesture towards the black gemstones that usually possessed any and every vibrant colour possible whilst they swirled in a circular motion as he practically juggled them with a single hand.

While the other remained intertwined with someone else's.

(Y/n) had made sure to listen in to every word from Sonic since they met up again at the entrance to the illustrious seaside town of Apotos, attempting to imagine what he had described to her in his panicked tone that sounded as though the fear of the event had been strangling him.

According to what she had managed to pick up, during the previous night while she had spent some time absent from his life, Sonic had been transformed into some kind of monstrous counterpart by some mystical powers obtained from the core of the planet by the infamous Dr. Eggman.

It all sounded bizarre, but from the terror within his voice and the flame of panic that roared away in the depths of his striking green eyes, (Y/n) knew every word that came from Sonic's tense chest leaked with the truth.

But for now, she wandered alongside the Sonic everyone knew and the Sonic she loved and admired with all her heart and all the devoting strength that she could, keeping her fingers interlocked with his and a head to his shoulder while giving a hum of approval to his petrified words.

"So is this what you usually look like?" Squeaked Sonic's new found companion, who at this moment in the gorgeous daybreak of time couldn't remember a thing about himself.

Not even his own name, and so was just known as a small and fluffy creature whose softened fur possessed a deepened shade of magenta with the tiniest and most delicate appearing wings that kept him drifting aside the chalk wall above the endless ocean while joining in on the conversation.

"Yeah, this is the real me! Pretty cool, huh?" Sonic gave a smug smile and a pose to show himself off in a way, (Y/n) remaining by his side with sarcasm within the rolling of her (e/c) eyes and a giggle that delighted the heroic hedgehog's ears.

However, Sonic noticed his newest friend's disappearance. "Where'd you go?"

He scanned the picturesque street, the little creature with severe memory loss remembering his love for one thing as his tiny wings pulled him to the luring of a nearby ice cream stand.

Sonic gave a sigh, hinting to (Y/n) previous struggles to maintain his new companion's attention for a lengthened time. She gave a giggle as her beloved blue hedgehog attempted to regain the little guy's interest.