𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐔𝐏 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐇𝐈𝐌 → 𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐒 ✨ 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟐 ✨

Sequel incorporated through request from @XxIsabella_RosexX !!

💛

Birds chirped and wind whistled and leaves rustled in the late afternoon. It brought a cacophony of sound, but somehow a harmonious touch also burst through the glorious environment that thrived outside Tails' workshop.

Aurous sunlight gave the trees surrounding the little wooden building a conspicuous glow, illuminating the cracks between the leaves that squabbled with each other as they collided from the wind's jarring nudge.

The same striking light crawled through every window and every crack between the battered wood of the door left ajar, painting the little room where our story takes place with more of a neutral hue of the distinct yellow that screamed for attention outside.

Either way, it provided light for the little fox whose fluffy fur matched the shade of the sunlight preparing to slip below the horizon, his twin tails wiggling behind him at a faster pace with each contribution his gloved hands made to the invention on the work surface.

Tails' tongue poked from the corner of his concentrated smile, eyes that resembled the gleaming colour of sapphires not shifting from the pieces of metal, wood, plastic, and any other materials that were assisting him in the construction of his latest idea.

Said idea laid in pencil sketch to a crumpled piece of paper that could have been mistaken for something Tails had taken everywhere with him, but really it had adopted this state from his hasty work environment.

Even though the paper could tear into shreds if pulled from the table in any way too harshly, Tails had the ability to make out all the words and shapings of the invention scribbled to the sheet and used them like they were something as valuable as a million dollars.

Tails could hear his panting from the energy becoming drained from his usually hyperactive system, the breaths only just managing to squeeze from his nose and mouth where his tongue just about pressed it open.

But none of this stopped him, keeping a firm grip to the plastic that encased the metal mechanics inside as a screwdriver allowed him to keep everything in place. Once he believed for it all to be complete, Tails slapped his hands drowned in oil against one another and placed them to his hips in a stance of achievement.

"All finished!" Tails announced, the grin across his face unable to possibly grow any wider and the pace of his tails flapping like the colossal wings of a swan incapable to move any quicker.

His hands immersed in the gooey liquid of oil snatched the precious paper from the bench, a single finger appearing to have been dunked deeply in treacle scanning the page alongside his blue eyes shimmering with pride.

Somehow, his grin grew once ensuring everything was indeed up to scratch, allowing the paper to become a victim to the next shockingly strong gust of wind that snuck through the crack of the doorway. He spun around the room a couple times in his vivid red shoes, whose toes had somehow experienced a splash of oil also, watching the paper fly around the workshop until landing on the other side of the room.

It made him feel better, like a confirmation that everything was done, and for that reason, surely he wouldn't require the sheet again!

Tails turned to his one and only companion in the room; (Y/n). She sat with both legs to the wooden work surface, shining a grin as wide as Tails' and both hands connected over her one knee that raised to her chest alongside the other stretched across the table.

Since their encounter, Tails and (Y/n) formed an unbreakable bond, doing everything and going everywhere together. Since they met, (Y/n) was always there to prevent the bullies from attacking him like a cat would an innocent garden bird, and scaring them away with her passionate and overpowering nature that glowed as an aura as (e/c) as her dazzling eyes.