𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐊 → 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐂

For @xXXSonicWachowskiXXx !!

💙

"(Y/n)! I'm okay! I swear!"

(Y/n) Wachowski sighed, the released breath quaking in the loss of her beloved patience. She could feel it slipping from her grip she hoped to be tight enough to keep it for the predicament flourishing in the crisp air since the beginning of the day, and inevitable to last until the end.

She held a hand to her forehead, playing with the creases in her skin to ease the pain of the headache she could already predict to be haunting her in soon approach. She took another sigh, her fingertips crawling across her throbbing head reaching her hairline scruffy from stress and lack of sleep the night prior.

With her hastily prepared bun of hair weakly wobbling against the top of her head in the vivid natural shade of (h/c) she possessed, she ran a finger through a rogue strand to ease the frustration ready to pounce. But how could she stay mad at the adorable face staring at her from the side she refused to acknowledge to calm herself down?

She turned to Sonic, the little hedgehog wrapped in the warmth of his duvet. It creased at his waist against his body sat up aggressively to prove his statement of definite perfect condition, the tiny pout crinkling his lips in the abyss of cream fur against the soft cerulean of the rest of his body forcing a giggle from (Y/n)'s chest.

He crossed his arms like a toddler being told off by a parent, although (Y/n) hadn't quite reached that stage. They folded over the oversized shirt shaded a salmon pink and buttoned up to where his fur blended from blue to peach across his stomach to substitute his usual Vin Diesel attire while it took a trip to the wash, something else the hedgehog currently wasn't happy about.

His toes poked out from the edge of his crimson blanket, thickened recently to withstand the chill in the air, which could have been a suspect for the cause of the current situation. Sonic gave a sniff, playing with the edge of his duvet and acting like nothing was clearly wrong until he could no longer ignore the need to bring a wrist to his muzzle and wipe away what trickled from his nose.

(Y/n) gazed to him with reluctance to take another deep breath of composure. Her galaxies of (e/c) met his interstellar black holes surrounded by planets alive in luscious green plant life. They were sadly, and strongly, bloodshot. Sonic gave another sniff, and by the sounds of it also held back a sneeze that would surely blow his cover of being perfectly fine like he claimed, as (Y/n) heard a jitter in his breath clouded over in sickness.

His chest sounded blocked, so she dreaded to think what it must feel like. She could imagine his discomfort, able to interpret his breathing struggles through the creaks in each one and the clogged up system surprisingly still able to glow in that evidence. Discharge of each nostril trickled down as he brought his wrist up again to hastily wipe it away to where the rather clean texture of his gloves wrinkled over.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes! I'm fine!"

Sonic's voice sounded groggy. It shone with every aspect of his illness, giving away everything he attempted to keep secretive about how he really felt; a choke between the sentences because he struggled to breathe, a sniff as the statement concluded, and a tone ablaze with frustration.

(Y/n) gathered the medicines and other medical equipment awaiting their unavoidable utilisation, raising herself from the end of Sonic's bed to finally put them to use. She pounced on the chance alive in the air since Sonic seemed zoned out, the sickness getting the better of the operation of his brain. All the more need to help him out...