(𝟭) 𝗕𝗔𝗕𝗬 𝗛𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡

"ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙʀᴀɪɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ"𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝘆𝗲𝗿𝘀❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝘆𝗲𝗿𝘀
❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

       𝗕𝗔𝗕𝗬 𝗛𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗛 𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗗𝗘 when she got her nickname as Baby. Her mom, Claudia had finally divorced her husband who was a terrible man. But Dustin and Baby didn't understand that at the time.

Ms. Henderson wanted to get away and forget the memories she had back in Texas, so she decided to move to Hawkins Indiana for a fresh start.

After a couple days of settling into their new house Claudia insisted the twins started school a day or two early.

When the next day came, they ended up in the same class. Their teacher, Mrs. Jackson had forced them to introduce themself to the class.

If there was one thing about Baby Henderson, she was shy and sensitive.

When her brother finished introducing himself it was her turn. Baby chocked and didn't know what to say, so she sat there and cried.

"Maybe we should just call her Baby." A boy snickered, causing the girl to cry more.

When recess came, Baby sat on the monkey bars with her brother comforting her.

"It's okay, it'll be like your new name. Like a stage name!" Dustin comforted the crying girl.

"But I don't want a stage name." The little Henderson sobbed.

"Umm...are you okay?" A boy with dark raven colored hair asked looking up at the twins.

Baby and Dustin both looked down looking at the boy.

"Yes." Dustin smiled, "Just a rough first day." He said rubbing Babys back.

The boy with dark hair climbed up the monkey bars and sat with the twins.

"I know how you feel." He said with a kind smile.

"I'm Mike, my friends playing with the sticks over there are Will and Lucas." He said gesturing to the two who were fiddling with a stick but also looking over at the trio.

"I'm Dustin." The twin said while his eyes went big.

Baby caught her breath from crying.

"I'm Baby." She said with a faint smiling.

And ever since that day she was Baby Henderson.

Everyone called her that. Teachers, friends, even her mom.

But Baby Henderson held a grudge against that boy who made up her name.

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 367

this was a short chapter so it was kinda the introduction. BUT WHAT DO YOU THINK SO FAR??

i'm so excited to write more about baby.