(𝟰𝟭) 𝗜𝗧 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗬 𝗕𝗜𝗧𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗡!

"ᴄʀʏʙᴀʙʏ, ᴄʀʏʙᴀʙʏ"𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗯𝘂𝘀 𝘂𝗻𝘂𝗺❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

"ᴄʀʏʙᴀʙʏ, ᴄʀʏʙᴀʙʏ"
𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗯𝘂𝘀 𝘂𝗻𝘂𝗺
❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

                  𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗪𝗔𝗟𝗞𝗘𝗗 𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗢 the hospital to go see Mrs.Driscoll. They knew there was supposed to only be one to two visitors at a time but they all walked past the lady at the front desk trying not to get her attention. Thankfully, she was hopefully distracted by talking on the phone.

That unfortunately didn't work and she yelled at them. "Whoa, whoa, whoa! Excuse me! Where do you think you're going?"

"Oh, um..." Nancy smiled. "I was just going to visit my grandma again. And this...this is my family." She introduced.

She gave her a look.

"Extended." Lucas clarified.

"I don't care who they are. You know the rules. Two visitors at a time." She sassed.

"Yeah-"

"Two!" She held her fingers up then going back to her phone. "Girl, this child has lost her mind. She brought a whole zoo in here."

"Did she just call us animals?" Baby whispered as the party went to go sit down while Nancy and Jonathan went to go see Mrs.Driscoll.

Mike, Lucas, and Jack were over by the vending machine as Baby sat down on the floor saving a spot for Jack.

He walked over and sat next to her giving her the pack of Skittles he stole from the vending machine.

"It's been awhile since we've talked." He looked at her.

"It's only been a day or two." Baby shrugged plopping a skittle into her mouth. "Thanks by the way." She gestured towards the skittles.

"You're welcome. It's not everyday you get free Skittles from the vending machine." He said gesturing towards El who used her powers to get them for him.

"They're so overpriced." She said putting her head on Jacks shoulder.

Will came walking over sitting next to Baby and Jack.

"Hey Will." She smiled scooting over so he had room to sit.

"Hey." He sighed.

"You okay?" Jack asked.

He nodded silently as Baby grabbed Wills hand placing a couple Skittles in his hand so he could have some.