(𝟭𝟲) 𝗕𝗢𝗬𝗦 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗖𝗢𝗢𝗧𝗜𝗘𝗦.

"ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴄᴀʀᴇ"𝗺𝗮𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝘅❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

𝗺𝗮𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝘅
❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

             𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥 𝗢𝗙 𝟴𝟯' behind her, Baby Henderson was a new person with a bit of trauma.

Sometimes when she closed her eyes she could see the Demogoron. Claudia was very aware of the situation that happened with Will and told her kids if they ever wanted to talk about it they can always talk to her.

Baby wanted to talk but she didn't. Her mom offered to take her to therapy but she denied and said she was fine. Truth was, she wasn't. She had a fear that Will was going to go missing again or the bad men would reappear for some reason.

She of course knew this wouldn't happen but there was just a small part of her that felt it would.

The small family of three became a family of four. Phoebe had moved in with them. Fiona, (Phoebes mom and Claudia's sister) had become not a good mom. Claudia knew at some point this would happen with Fiona. She had grew up with her, and she was a rollercoaster.

Despite it being Phoebes senior year when she moved here she still made friends, kinda.

Baby felt happy around Phoebe. She could have another girl somewhat around her age to talk to. But Phoebe was very unaware of what had happened last year.

Baby also felt happy when she was playing basketball. She still had her love and passion for it.

But today was still the weekend meaning there was still time before school arrived on Monday.

The party had planned a last minute trip to the arcade. Baby was very good at Excitebike. It had released not too long ago and she was a boss at the game.

Dustin was running around the house lookin for coins. "Son of a bitch! Son of a bitch!" Dustin yelled flipping the cushion.

Baby laughed. "Im so glad I saved my money. " She said holding a bag of coins. "Babysitting the Larsons next door really payed off! I've got three bucks in here!" Baby boasted.

"Baby please share with me." Dustin begged.

"Hell no! You chose not to give me math answers last week so I choose not to give you coins." Baby shrugged. "Karma."

Dustin rolled his eyes going to the living room flipping through the cushions. "Another stupid penny!" He threw the coin.

"Dusty, watch it! You almost hit Mews!" Claudia said as Mews meowed.