(𝟭𝟯) 𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗢 𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗧!

"ᴄʀʏʙᴀʙʏ, ᴄʀʏʙᴀʙʏ" 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝘁𝗵𝘁𝘂𝗯❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

"ᴄʀʏʙᴀʙʏ, ᴄʀʏʙᴀʙʏ"
𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝘁𝗵𝘁𝘂𝗯
❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

                𝗥𝗨𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗬𝗘𝗥𝗦 𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗘 Baby stopped and looked around the house. The Abc's were written on the wall, Christmas lights were strung on the ceiling, and there was a hole covered up on the wall.

Joyce ran into the room grabbing Will's walkie talkie.

Nancy spoke through the talkie. "Mike, are you there? Mike? Mike it's me Nancy. Mike are you there? Answer. Mike we need you to answer."

"This is an emergency Mike. Do you copy?" Nancy asked hoping they were on the other end.

Silence.

"Mike, do you copy?"

"I need you to answer."

Baby grabbed the Walkie Talkie. "We need to know you're there Mike. This isn't some Lando shit, answer." Baby said sternly into the walkie.

More silence. Baby sighed.

Hopper had then grabbed the walkie.

"Listen, kid, this is the chief. If you're there, pick up. We know you're in trouble and we know about the girl. We can protect you, we can help you, but you gotta pick up. Are you there? Do you copy? Over."

A little more silence as Baby frowned.

Hopper set the talkie down. "Anybody got any other ideas?"

Baby opened her mouth but was cut off by the talking walkie talkie.

"Yeah, I copy. It's Mike. I'm here. We're here."

❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

It was now night time and Hopper had left to go get the other kids.

Baby sat on the floor nervously biting the inside of her cheek.

Lights shined in the house meaning Hopper had arrived with the rest of Babys friends.

Baby rushed to open the door seeing Dustin walk out.

"Dustin! Jesus." Baby smiled.

"Baby!" Dustin yelled happily.

The two went up to hug each other as Mike and Nancy hugged each other.