(𝟰𝟲) 𝗞𝗘𝗘𝗣 𝗕𝗘𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗘𝗟𝗙.

"sᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀʀs ᴀʀᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ"𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁.

𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗛𝗦 𝗛𝗔𝗗 𝗣𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗗 and the two twins did not show any emotion about Phoebe. Yes the showed emotion, but not in front of people.

To top all the sadness of them Babys best friends were moving away. Will Byers and Eleven Hopper were moving away from Hawkins.

Phoebe and Hopper were pronounced dead and had a funeral.

In the mall Steve Harrington had told Phoebe Henderson that he had caught feelings for her. Steve was upset about Phoebes death, but like everyone else he didn't show his emotion in front of others.

The party was helping the Byers pack because they were about to leave Hawkins. Eileen still couldn't process it.

Lucas and Max sang never ending story to Dustin.

"Rhymes that keep their secrets will unfold behind the clouds." The couple sang.

"Wait, did we get that verse right? It's unfold behind the clouds?" Max stopped.

"Yeah, but you're butchering it, so could you please stop?" Dustin asked.

"So then join in Dusty-bun." Lucas blew a kiss in the air.

"Yeah show them how it's really done." Jack laughed at the three.

Meanwhile Baby, Jack, Mike and Will were sorting through stuff that Will did and didn't want to keep.

Will walked over putting his D+D in the box where he didn't want to keep.

"Whoa, dude. That's the donation box." Mike said.

"I know. I'll just use yours when I come back." Will shrugged.

Jack furrowed his eyebrows. "I've only played like two and a half games with you guys but don't donate it." He frowned.

Baby frowned at her friend.

"Yeah, but what if you want to join another party?" Mike asked.

"Not possible." Will smiled.

"Well you're always gonna be stuck with us Byers." Baby smiled at him as he laughed walking away.

They carried the boxes outside and into the truck. They looked around the house one last time. Everything was officially packed away.

It was time to say goodbye to them.

Baby started with Joyce, giving her a hug.

Joyce looked at her and smiled. "I'm going to miss you so much." She hugged her even tighter.

"I'll miss you too. But we're going to see each other soon hopefully." Baby nodded as tears fell down her eyes.

"Hopefully." Joyce repeated.

Will walked over to Baby and wrapped her right in a hug. Eileen sobbed in his arms.

"Will." She said as he looked at her. "You're going to do so great at your new school."

Will nodded wiping away some of his tears.

"You keep being yourself, okay?" She asked the crying boy.

"I will." He said.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

The two locked pinkie fingers as they hugged one last time.

Baby walked over to Jonathan who smiled at her and hugged her.

Baby looked up at him and smiled. "Are you gonna survive without Nancy?" She asked as he laughed.

"I'm not sure." He shrugged looking over at his girlfriend.

"Baby?" Jonathan said.

"Yeah?"

"You're so brave."

"Thank you."

She let go of the hug saying her last goodbye to Jonathan and walked over to Eleven.

She wrapped El in a tight hug with tears falling down her eyes.

"Next time can you read to me?" Eleven asked her

Baby smiled and nodded. "Of course." her eyes traveled to Elevens leg.

"You're gonna have one hell of a scar once it's fully healed." She said.

"Bitchin." Eleven nodded.

"Hell yeah it's bitchin." Baby smiled wiping her tears away.

Eileen reached into her pocket giving El a bracelet. "I made you this, it matches mine and Wills." She gave it to her.

"Thanks."

"You're welcome."

Jonathan shut the back of the car meaning it was time to really leave.

They all waved one last goodbye as they got into the car and left the driveway.

The Byers were now gone from Hawkins.

Eileen watched them leave as she heard a clock ticking in the distance.

❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

author speaks!!

yes i cried writing this chapter.

baby=traumatized.

i hope everything adds up now. like for example in the end of season one when baby got a headache after playing d+d bc it was a sign vecna was possessing her.

yeah so be ready for season 4 LMAO.