(𝟮𝟲) 𝗘𝗜𝗟𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗥𝗢𝗦𝗘 𝗛𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡.

"ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴄʀʏʙᴀʙʏ ᴛᴇᴀʀs ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ"𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗽𝘆❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗽𝘆
❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗝𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗩𝗘 left the three Henderson's went to bed. Well two out of the three did. Baby did not sleep she was up the whole night thinking about Dart.

The group had come up with a plan to somehow find dart the next day.

So there they were standing by Steve's car getting buckets of meat to lure Dart towards them.

Dustin's walkie talkie spoke. "Dustin. This is Lucas. Do you copy? Dustin? Baby?"

Dustin stepped aside to respond to Lucas. "Well, well, well, look who it is."

"Sorry, man. My stupid sister turned it off."

"Well, when you were having sister problems Dart grew again, he escaped and I'm pretty sure he's a baby Demogorgon."

"Wait. What?"

"I'll explain later. Just meet Baby, Phoebe, Jack, Steve and I at the old junkyard." Dustin commanded.

"Steve?"

"And bring your binoculars and wrist rocket."

"Steve Harrington? Jacks brother?"

"What other Steve would it be?" Baby asked putting a bucket of meat down as Steve closed the trunk.

"All right. Let's go." He informed.

"Just be there stat. Over and out."

They started walking as Jack looked at Baby whose eyes wandered around the woods looking at everything. She felt deja vu hit her from last time she was out here with Nancy and Jonathan.

"Your hair." Jack said to her.

"Yeah?" She said looking at it. It was in a high ponytail. She never wore it like that unless it was for basketball, but it was usually a low ponytail.

"It looks nice up." He complimented as she smiled at him.

"Oh? So it looks ugly when it's down?" She asked with a laugh looking at the boy.