(𝟱𝟯) 𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗔𝗫𝗜𝗡𝗚.

"ᴛᴇᴀʀs ꜰᴀʟʟ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ"𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘆❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘆
❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗦𝗔𝗧 around in the Wheeler basement. Max sat at the desk, (nobody knew what she was doing) while everyone tried to read into the Vecna and Victor Creel.

Eileen didn't really understand what she was reading because the news paper never really made sense.

Baby looked up from the paper. "Do any of you guys know what you're reading?" She asked as everyone looked at her.

"No." Lucas and Jack spoke as Steve shook his head.

"Pretty straightforward." Dustin responded as Eileen sighed slouching in her chair.

"Oh, straightforward, really?" Steve asked.

"I must be stupid then." Baby agreed with Steve.

"What's confusing to you?" The twin boys asked. "So far, everyone Vecna has cursed has died except for this old Victor Creel dude Nancy found." Dustin explained. "He's the only know survivor. If anyone knows how to beat this curse, it's him."

"Yeah, that's assuming he was cursed, Henderson, which we don't even know. How can Vecna have existed in the '50s? It doesn't make sense." Steve put his hand on his forehead.

"As far as we know, Eleven didn't create the upside down." Dustin said.

"She opened a gate to it." Jack finished as Dustin nodded.

"The upside down has probably been around for thousands of years. Millions. I wouldn't be surprised if it predated the dinosaurs." Dustin said.

"Okay, Dustin." Baby sat foreword, she knew it didn't exist before the dinosaurs.

"Okay. But if a gate didn't exist in the '50s, how did Vecna get through?" Lucas asked.

"Oh and how's he getting through now?" Steve added.

"And why now." Jack nodded his head.

"And why then? Just pops out in the '50s, kills one family, and he's like, "I'm good." And poof, he just disappears. Just...gone? Only to return thirty years later and start killing random teens? No, I don't buy it." Steve sighed. "Straightforward, my ass."

Steve walked back and fourth. "Honestly, Henderson," He gestured towards Dustin. "a little humility now and then, it wouldn't hurt you."