(𝟯𝟵) 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗬𝗥𝗘 𝗦𝗨𝗖𝗛 𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗟𝗘𝗦!

"ᴛᴇᴀʀs ꜰᴀʟʟ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ"𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝘂𝗻𝗮 𝘁𝗲𝘀𝘁❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝘂𝗻𝗮 𝘁𝗲𝘀𝘁
❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

                       𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗔 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 of reading. The three girls slept in. Baby didn't really have enough room on the end considering her leg was half off the bed.

Baby felt Maxs body reach over her as Maxs hand touched the ground grabbing the walkie talkie that was speaking. Eileen was still half asleep so she decided not to care who it was and what they were saying.

"Shut up!" Max said shutting her talkie off.

Baby groaned switching her position as the telephone rang.

"You've got to be kidding me." Max scoffed getting out of bed at the other end of her bed.

She answered it. "I'm sleeping go away." She said almost hanging up.

"This is Mike. Do not hang up. Something happened, something bad. Our very lives can be at stake."

"What are you talking about?"

"Just come over to my house. We'll explain everything."

"What?"

"Hurry."

Max put the phone as Eleven spoke up.

"What did he say?" El asked.

Baby chose to finally wake up. Her eyes were barely open as she tried to sit up, unfortunately she fell on the ground landing on her butt.

"Ouch." She rubbed her back.

❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

The three arrived at Mikes house as Will explained everything going on.

"I didn't think it was anything at first. I mean, I think I just didn't want to believe it. The first time I felt it was at Day of the Dead." He explained.

Everyone sat around the room. Baby sat next to Jack as both their legs touched together.

"Power went out that night too." Mike added.

"And then I felt it again at the field near the Nelson farm the next day." Will continued. "Then again yesterday outside Castle Byers."

"What does it feel like?" Baby spoke up.

"It's almost like...you know when you drop on a roller coaster?" Will asked as everyone but El nodded.