(𝟰𝟮) 𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗛 𝗢𝗙 𝗝𝗨𝗟𝗬 𝗠𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗙𝗨𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗥!

"ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ"𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗲❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗲
❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

                  𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗠𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗙𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗗 his love for Eleven the party plus Jonathan and Nancy sat around El as the tv was in static.

Blood dripped down Els nose as she started to breathe rapidly. Quickly she took off the blindfold with a gasp.

"What's he doing now?" Max asked.

El turned around grabbing a glass of water.

"And that's not normal, right?" Nancy said.

"Billy staying in his room of the Fourth of July? No, that's not normal." Max responded.

"He wants us to find him." Will spoke.

"Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of." Nancy agreed. "If we go to Billy, then the rest of the flayed know where we are."

"It's a trap, I agree. We'll be ambushed." Mike nodded.

"We won't be surprised. We'll know they're coming and we will kick their flayed butts." Lucas said.

"Still easier said than done." Baby shrugged.

"You mean El will kick their butts." Max corrected her boyfriend.

"It's too risky." Jack said.

"Yeah, and unnecessary. Killing the flayed won't stop the Mind Flayer. We have to find out where it's spreading from. We have to find the source." Nancy said.

"Billy knows it." Eleven spoke up as eyes traveled to her. "Billy's been there. To the source."

"Yeah, but-" Mike was cut off.

"It's a trap. I know. We can't go to Billy, but I think there's another way. A way for me to see where he's been." El said turning the tv back on static.

Everyone sat around her as Mike crouched next to Eleven saying a few words to her.

Baby sighed putting her head on Jacks shoulder as he put an arm around her and kissed the top of her head.

"Just...be careful." He said sitting on the couch.

Eleven closed her eyes putting the blindfold on.

It stayed silent until Eleven started to whimper as blood dripped down her nose.

"Somethings wrong." Mike furrowed his eyebrows but everyone just stayed silent.