(𝟱𝟰) 𝗢𝗟𝗚𝗔.

"ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ"𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘆❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘆
❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

              𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗦 𝗥𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗢 played music as everyone sat in silence. They pulled up to Maxs house and Steve stopped the car.

"This better be fast, Mayfield." Steve said.

"Twenty seconds." Max got out of the car and shut it.

Baby sat over so everyone had more room.

Steve looked at Dustin. "That things got batteries in it, right?" He asked.

Dustin sighed looking outside. "I'm not even answering that question." he paused. "Yes, it has batteries."

"Yeah, I got it." The older boy replied.

There was silence as Baby reached into her backpack grabbing the doll again. Jack looked at her in confusion then smiled.

"What'd you name her?" He asked.

Baby looked up at him and shrugged. "I don't know she looks like a..." she trailed off "an Olga."

"Olga?" Steve said looking in the mirror at her.

"Yeah, Olga."

"What type of name is that?" Dustin asked.

"A Russian name, duh." Baby responded.

"You think she looks like an Olga?" Steve asked.

"I don't think, I know she looks like an Olga. Plus it's not even that bad of a name." She responded.

"Olga." Steve repeated. "Olga. Olga." He kept saying. "Olga. Olga."

"Olga." Jack repeated his brothers words.

Baby looked at Jacks watch on his wrist and noticed it had been awhile since Max had come back. Baby looked up and there was Max walking towards the car.

"Hey, that was longer than twenty seconds." Steve said as Max got in the car.

Max didn't say anything as Baby scooted over so Max could have some room.

"Hey, whoa, whoa. You all right?" Steve stopped her.

"I'm fine. Just drive." Max commanded.