(𝟰𝟳) 𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗥 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟.

"ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴄʀʏʙᴀʙʏ, ᴄʀʏʙᴀʙʏ"𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗯❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗯
❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗥 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟,

       How is California treating you? Is the weather nice there? Have you visited the beach? Have you made any new friends or joined a new party yet? The party in Hawkins kinda fell apart after you left. You were like our glue of the group.

Jack and Lucas are all over their new basketball friends. Max is kind of just there. She's distanced herself from everyone after Billy died, I don't really blame her though. Because of that she broke up with Lucas. After Phoebe died and you and El left I also broke up with Jack. I wanted distance. Time to work on myself I guess. I'm still active though and playing sports and doing the things I love.

      Highschool is kind of weird to be honest. There's lots more people doing drugs, lots more popular girls (yes Melissa Perkins is still one of them, no she hasn't changed at all since middle school). Sports are really a big thing in highschool. We have pep-rallies for basketball games. I never noticed how much people really like basketball, it sucks I can't play though because we don't have a girls highschool team.

My reading has gotten better now. I'm currently reading The Outsiders. It's a really good book (Johnny Cade is my favorite). I'm really sorry I can't go to California with Mike to see you guys, but hopefully I can see you soon.

    Anyways, I hope you're making a bunch of friends in Lenora and I hope you're happy there. Tell the others I say hi and that I miss them.

      Don't forget to keep being yourself.

                                    Love,
                          Eileen "Baby" Henderson

❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

1986 was Babys first year of high school. She wished she had more of a better experience. She wished she was doing a sport she loved, like basketball, but they didn't have a girls team. So Eileen was forced into being a cheerleader.

She was a flyer. She was the one who got thrown in the air and had to rely on other people to catch her and not make her fall to her death.

The girls on the team were some what nice. All of them except Melissa Perkins. She was a bitch but everyone worshipped her like they used to worship Steve Harrington.

Jack Harrington's first highschool year was actually somewhat great. Because he was a Harrington he lead up to his brothers name. He was a starting varsity basketball player that everyone loved.