(𝟲𝟮) 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦?

"ᴡᴇ'ʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ"𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗶𝗴𝗴𝘆𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗶𝗴𝗴𝘆𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸
❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

                 𝗕𝗔𝗕𝗬 𝗙𝗘𝗟𝗧 𝗪𝗘𝗜𝗥𝗗. She felt weird being back at the Snowball. She didn't really understand how she got there either, she just remembered closing her eyes and thinking of a happy
memory and there she was.

Every Breath You Take played in the background. Eileen and Max sat at a table in silence.

Baby was about to speak but before she could say anything a balloon behind them popped. The two girls gasped standing up. Then another one popped.
Then two more popped, inside of the balloon was blood.

More balloons continued popping all around the gym. Max and Baby backed up into a table that was playing another song. It was Dream a Little Dream by Ella Fitzgerald.

Eileen looked up when she noticed things starting to turn red, it looked like it was rotting. Some of the party streamers started to fall to the ground, rotting as well. The flowers that were one the table also started to rot.

Max and Baby looked at each other as it got dark, particles started to fly around. They were now in the upside down.

There was thunder in the distance. Max and Baby held onto each other again.

❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

Lucas and Jack were still crouched in front of the two possessed girls.

Jack tapped Lucas signaling for him to go gosh his light to Erica.

"Go, go, go." Jack said as Lucas stood up quickly and shone the flashlight out the window to Erica. But unfortunately she was not answering.

Lucas turned around and and was faced with Melissa and Jason.

"Jason, Melissa?" Lucas said.

Jack stood up quickly looking at the two.

"You guys can not be here right now." Jack said sternly, walking over with Lucas.

"What the hell have you done?" Jason asked looking at the two teens.

"You guys need to leave." Lucas repeated.

"Is this what you did to Chrissy?" Melissa asked as her and Jason crouched by the teens.

"Just listen, Jason, Melissa. You need to go, man." Lucas said.