(𝟱𝟳) 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧𝗦 𝗔 𝗕𝗜𝗚 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗.

"ᴄʀʏʙᴀʙʏ, ᴄʀʏʙᴀʙʏ"𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗰𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘄𝗸𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝗯❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

"ᴄʀʏʙᴀʙʏ, ᴄʀʏʙᴀʙʏ"
𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗰𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘄𝗸𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝗯
❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

𝗜𝗧 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 and everyone followed behind Dustin in the woods.

"Dustin slow down you're running too fast." Baby complained as she shined her flashlight ahead of her.

"I think we're getting close." He yelled back.

Dustin came to an abrupt stop as Baby ran into him. Eddie held onto the two so they would fall.

"Watch your step, you two." Eddie scolded.

"Oh, man." Steve complained as everyone showed up behind them. "You gotta be shitting me."

"Yeah. I thought these woods were familiar." Eddie nodded looking around.

"Lovers Lake." Robin confirmed.

"This is confounding." Dustin said.

"That's a big word." Jack whispered, his eyes scanning the lake.

"There's a gate in Lovers Lake?" Baby asked furrowing her eyebrows.

"Whenever the Demogorgon attacked," Nancy spoke up. "it always left an opening. Maybe Vecna's the same way."

"Yeah, only one way to find out." Steve responded to Nancy.

Eddie walked over and uncovered a boat that was laying there. He then put it in the lake as Robin grabbed Steve and Eddie's head and hopped on the boat.

"Thank you." Robin said helping Eddie on and then helping Nancy on.

Dustin then attempted to walk on the boat as well but unfortunately for him, Eddie pushed him off.

"Hey, hey, hey, you trying to sink us?" Eddie asked. "This thing holds three people tops, okay?"

"It's better this way, okay? You guys stay here with Max and Baby. Keep an eye out for trouble." Nancy said.

"You keep an eye out!" Dustin said upset. Nancy gave him a confused face, Dustin returned the face. "It's my goddamn theory."

"You heard Nance." Robin defended her.

"Who put her in charge?"

"I did." Robin answered.

Nancy put her hand out. "Compass."