(𝟱𝟴) 𝗔 𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗢𝗥 𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗗𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗢𝗥!

"ᴡᴇ'ʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ"𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗰𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘄𝗸𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝗯❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗰𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘄𝗸𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝗯
❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

𝗠𝗔𝗫 𝗛𝗔𝗗 𝗕𝗘𝗘𝗡 talking to the cops for awhile now which left the party to stand in the kitchen and wait. Dustin was in the bathroom trying to get ahold of the older teens. Dustin came out of the corner, almost running into Holly.

"Anything?" Lucas asked.

"Nothing." Dustin responded as Baby let out a groan. Jack out his hand on her back to comfort her.

"You don't think they went through..." Jack trailed off.

"Through watergate?" Dustin finished. "Without us? Without a plan? Without weapons? They wouldn't be that stupid."

"Don't overestimate them, Dusty." Eileen responded.

"They must just be laying low 'cause the law got us." Dustin nodded.

"The law?" Erica spoke up. Baby raised her eyebrows. "What is this, Gunsmoke? The Stupid and the Ugly? Should I round up the posse? Saddle the horses?"

"Erica." Lucas scolded as Baby tried to hide her laugh. "Please, just go away."

"Here's the deal." Erica responded. "Either you tell me what's happening or I tell Dustin, Baby, and Jack what I found under your bed."

Everyone's eyes went towards Lucas.

"Please, no." Lucas begged.

"Spill your guts, cowpuncher." Erica leaned forward.

"What'd she find?" Dustin asked.

"Dude, was it a magazine?" Jack stepped forward.

"Ew, gross Lucas." Baby scrunched her face up in disgust.

"No! Nothing." Lucas defended himself.

"Is it gross?" Dustin asked Erica who nodded.

"Scale of one to ten." Jack said.

"Ten being the highest." Baby added.

"A hundred." Erica said as Jack and Baby both looked at each other in disgust.

"A hundred?" Dustin repeated.