(𝟱) 𝗔 𝗣𝗜𝗡𝗞𝗜𝗘 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗘.

"sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ's ᴛᴜʀɴɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀɴᴅʟᴇ"𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗲𝗶𝗿𝗱𝗼 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝗮𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘁❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗲𝗶𝗿𝗱𝗼 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝗮𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘁
❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

            𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗜𝗩𝗘𝗗 and the twins were forced to go to school. Baby felt anxious about Mikes plan with the girl. She felt like something was going to go wrong.

Dustin, Lucas and Baby all sat in their assigned spots while Jack sat right next to Baby, a spot that wasn't his.

"Oh this is weird. He's never this late." Dustin said looking at the empty desk where Mike was supposed to be.

"I'm telling you, his stupid plan failed." Lucas said.

"I thought you liked his plan?" Dustin asked.

"Yeah, but obviously it was stupid or he'd be here." Lucas spoke.

"I knew it wasn't gonna work." Baby said.

"There's still two minutes until class officially starts just give it some time." Jack said trying to calm everyone down.

"If his mom found out a girl spent the night." Dustin panicked.

"He's in deep shit right about now." Lucas said as Baby sighed.

"Hey, what if she slept naked?" Dustin asked with wide eyes.

"Oh my god do you think she did?" Jack gasped.

"No I promise you she did not sleep naked." The twin girl said fiddling with her necklace.

"Oh, if Mrs. Wheeler tells our parents..." Dustin started as Baby huffed slouching down in her desk.

"No way. Mike would never rat us out." Lucas responded.

"I don't know." Dustin said

"All that matters is, after school, the freak will be back in the loony bin, and we can focus on what really matters, finding Will." Lucas said as Dustin shrugged.

"Right but I have practice tonight so will you guys wait for me?" Baby asked with a small smile.

"Yeah I have practice as well." Jack butted in.

"Yeah of course we'll wait for you." Dustin nodded.

"By the way," Jack started as Baby darted her eyes at the boy. "you definitely did foul me." He said with a smirk.