(𝟮𝟱) 𝗜 𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗧 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗜𝗧.

"ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅs"𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗽𝘆❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗽𝘆
❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

𝗕𝗜𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚. Phoebe Henderson disliked biking because she felt like she looked dumb when doing it, it was also just too tiring for her.

But not for Baby Henderson. She liked biking and didn't care if she looked dumb. She was fast. That's why she was good at basketball.

So that's what they had to do to get to the Wheelers because Claudia had taken the car to go find Mews even though she was dead. Baby missed her cat.

Ringing the Wheeler doorbell, the three Henderson's stood on the doorstep patiently waiting for someone to answer.

Answering the door was Ted Wheeler. Baby was more hoping for Karen or Nancy to answer.

Dustin was the first to speak, and he wasn't happy. "Your line has been busy for over two hours, Mr.Wheeler. Do you realize this?" Dustin asked.

"Oh I do realize." He nodded.

Baby stepped forward. "Is Mike home?" She asked.

"No."

"Okay." Baby responded.

"No? Well, where the hell is he?" The twin brother asked.

"Dustin." Phoebe scolded at the young boy.

"Karen, where's our son?" Ted yelled.

"Wills" She responded back.

"Wills." He repeated.

"No one's picking up there." Baby explained.

"Nancy. What about Nancy?" Phoebe asked.

"Karen, where's Nancy?" Ted yelled again.

"Ally's" She responded sounding frustrated.

"Ally's" Ted said looking at the three. "Our children don't live here anymore. You didn't know that?"

Baby and Dustin both rolled their eyes.

"Seriously?" The twins spoke at the same time.

"Am I done here?" Mr.Wheeler asked.

Now it was Phoebes turn to roll her eyes at him.

"Son of a bitch. You're really no help at all, you know that?" Dustin said angered at the Dad.