(𝟮𝟭) 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧𝗦 𝗗𝗘𝗕𝗔𝗧𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗘.

"ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅs

"ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅs."
𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘀𝗲
❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

                  𝗝𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗕𝗔𝗕𝗬 partnered up to go find Dart. Baby didn't understand why she couldn't go by herself and look but Jack said he was 'too scared' to be alone

In reality, Jack just wanted to be with her.

The two walked down the hallway both in silence, looking around to see if they could find Dart.

Jack held onto his walkie talkie as Mike spoke through it.

"East is clear. No sign of dart."

It was Jacks turn to speak. "The hallway by Mr. Johnson's room is also clear."

Then Dustin spoke. "West is clear. Will?"

"South is clear. Lucas? Anything?"

"Nothing here man."

Baby groaned feeling frustrated. "This is so stupid." She whispered as Jack frowned at her.

"Shouldn't of kept that thing. It's causing more troubles than it should be." Baby said digging her nails into the palm of her hand.

"We'll find it. It couldn't have gone far. Once we have it we're gonna give it to Hop so we don't have to deal with it and it's out of our hands." Jack said touching her hand wanting her to stop it.

Baby sighed and stopped. "Yeah." was all she said biting the inside of her cheek. "I knew there was something weird about Dart. I should've known he was from the upside down."

Jack opened his mouth to comfort her more but was cut off by Will on the walkie talkie.

"Guys...I found him."

"Where?" Dustin asked as Baby and Jack stopped walking so they could hear what they were saying over the talkie.

"In the bathroom by Mr. Salerno's"

"Copy that."

"We're on our way." Jack said as the duo began running towards the bathroom.

Once they got into the bathroom the whole party besides Will was already there.

"Where's Dart?" Baby asked looking around at the party.