(𝟯) 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗠𝗘 𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗧𝗢𝗡!

"ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴇxᴘʟᴀɪɴ, ʙᴜᴛ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ sᴛᴀʀᴛ

"ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴇxᴘʟᴀɪɴ, ʙᴜᴛ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ sᴛᴀʀᴛ..."
𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝘆𝗲𝗿𝘀
❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

𝗕𝗔𝗕𝗬 𝗜𝗦 𝗣𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬 𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗦 except math. Math is the one thing she struggles in, she just doesn't understand it.

Baby only had her small friend group at school, that's all she really needed, Will, Lucas, Mike, and her brother.

But today was different, Will was not with them when they arrived at school.

Will Byers never missed a day of school.

"That's weird. I don't see him." Mike said.

"I'm telling you, his moms right. He probably just went to class early again." Lucas said as the four started walking.

"Yeah, he's always paranoid Gursky's gonna give him another pop quiz." Dustin agreed.

"I hate when Gursky gives us surprise quizzes, it makes me so frustrated." Baby said with a sigh fiddling with her necklace.

"Step right up, ladies and gentlemen." Troy said as the four turned around rolling their eyes. "Step right up and get your tickets for the freak show. Who do you think would make more money in a freak show?" Troy continued.

"Probably you." Baby said looking Troy in the eyes.

He rolled his eyes ignoring the girl. "Midnight, Frog face, toothless, or crybaby?" He said hitting each and every one of them.

"I'd go with Toothless." James said mocking Dustin.

"I told you a million times, my teeth are coming in. It's called Cleidocranial Dysplasia."Dustin defended himself.

"I told you a million times." James repeated mocking him again.

"Would you just give up already?" The Henderson girl said.

"Go cry in the bathroom Baby." Troy responded.

"I hope you know it's normal to have feelings and to cry." She said squinting her eyes at him.

He ignored her and scoffed. "Do the arm thing."

"Do it, freak!" James added.

The twin brother took his jacket off and cracked his arm as the two bullies groaned in disgust.

"God, it gets me every time." Troy said shoving his way through the group and walking away.