(𝟭𝟴) 𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗗𝗔𝗠𝗦.

"ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ"𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸
❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

𝗢𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟯𝟭𝘀𝘁 was the day where you could dress up as whatever the hell you wanted to and eat a as much candy as you want.

However Baby's costume this year was boring. She was being a ghost. A plain white boring old ghost. While the rest of the party was going as the Ghostbusters. She didn't mind going as a ghost but she wish she could go as something cooler. Like a devil, or something better than a ghost.

"Dustin do I have to go as a ghost? Cant I be something cooler?" Baby yelled across the hall as she brushed her hair out.

"Please Baby! Just for one picture? You don't have to wear it to school or trick or treating!" Dustin said.

"One picture!" Baby yelled putting the sheet over her head.

Her and Dustin stood by the fireplace as Claudia took pictures of the twins while Phoebe held back her laugh.

"Oh! I wanna see those pearls. Yeah!" Claudia said as Baby rolled her eyes.

Mews meowed at the two.

Baby took the white sheet off her head with an eye roll. "Can we please be done?" She asked.

"No honey. One more!" She said.

"Who you gonna call?"

❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

The group rode their bikes to school as they hummed the ghostbusters theme song. They were all in their costumes besides Baby who went as her normal self because she knew nobody else would dress up.

"Who you gonna call?" They sang.

"Ghostbusters!" Will responded as they all put their bikes in the bike rack.

"Baby you're not dressed up?" Jack asked.

"I know. I didn't wanna be a ghost. That's boring." She shrugged.

"So what are you gonna be tonight?" Jack responded.

"I'm gonna be Wednesday Adams." Baby said.

"But you were that last year?" Mike said.

"So? She's cool."