(𝟭𝟰) 𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗬 𝗛𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗗 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞!

"sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴀᴜɢʜ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀʀs"𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘂𝗽𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘂𝗽𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻
❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

𝗔𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗣 𝗦𝗘𝗧 everything up Eleven got herself ready so she could find Will and Barbara. They sat in a circle around the pool. Baby was in between Dustin and Jack. Baby felt very nervous inside.

The electricity flickered on and off as Eleven laid in the pool. Then it turned off.

"Well that's nice." Baby whispered.

There was a moment of silence. "Barbara?" Eleven spoke as Baby furrowed her eyebrows.

The lights flicked again as El started to breathe heavily.

"What's going on?" Nancy asked.

"I don't know." Mike responded.

Baby dug her nails into the palm of her hands again feeling nervous. Jack looked down noticing her actions, he looked at her and touched her hand gesturing not to do that. Baby let go feeling embarrassed. Jack sent her a sympathetic smile.

"Is barb okay? Is she okay?" Nancy asked in panic.

"Gone. Gone. Gone." Eleven repeated as tears fell down Nancy's cheeks.

"It's okay. It's okay. It's okay." Joyce comforted El.

"Gone!" She repeated.

"It's okay. We're right here honey. I got you. Don't be afraid." Ms.Byers said with her hands on El.

"Castle Byers." Eleven said as Babys eyes went wide.

"Will?" Eleven said as everyone's mouth dropped.

Joyce spoke up. "You tell him...tell him I'm coming. Mom is coming." She said. A few tears fell down Babys eyes.

Just then the walkie talkie went off. "Hurry." Will spoke through the talkie.

"Okay. Listen, you tell him to stay where he is. We're coming. We're coming okay? We're coming honey." Joyce panicked.

Eleven shot up from the pool with a gasp.

"I've got you." Joyce said hugging her. "It's okay I got you."

❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

The party brought Eleven to the bleachers putting a blanket around her.