(𝟴) 𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬 𝗘𝗫𝗖𝗜𝗧𝗘𝗗!

"ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛs ᴛᴏ ʙɪɢ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴏᴅʏ"𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆

❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

𝗕𝗔𝗕𝗬 𝗛𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗔𝗪𝗢𝗞𝗘𝗡 with a phone call. Her pillow was wet from crying. Will Byers, her best friend was dead, and she felt like a part of her was dead.

Getting up, she walked over to the phone answering it.

"Hello?" She said with a soft voice.

"Baby?" Jack said through the phone.

"Jack." She said covering her mouth in shock, she had forgotten she blew up at him.

"How are you?" He asked feeling bad.

"I'd be better if my best friend was alive right now to be honest." Baby let out a chuckle as Jack frowned through the phone.

"Yeah about that..." He trailed off. "Mike wants everyone to meet at his house he said he needs to talk about something."

"Okay." Baby said as there was a moment of silence.

"Hey uh Jack?" Baby said.

"Yeah?"

"I'm really sorry for blowing up at you last night. I was really worked up." She said tears coming down her eyes again, she regretted it.

"Wow! Baby Henderson apologizing? That's not something you hear everyday." Jack smiled as Baby let out a chuckle.

"Hey I can easily take back my apology." She laughed wiping away one of her tears.

"Baby there's no need to apologize, I would've reacted the same. I'm really sorry about Will." He said. 

"Thanks Jack that really means a lot-" Baby was cut off by Dustin entering the room.

"Baby you're up!" He said with a smile.

She nodded. "Yeah." She put her hand over the phone so Jack couldn't hear her but that didn't do much.

"Who are you talking to?" He asked.

"Jack was just telling me about-" Dustin cut her off again.

"Oooo you're talking to Jack? Let me say hi!" He said teasingly walking over.

"No Dustin-"