(𝟲𝟬) 𝗔𝗠 𝗜 𝗦𝗘𝗘𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦?

"ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ"𝗽𝗮𝗽𝗮❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

𝗽𝗮𝗽𝗮
❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

                     𝗘𝗗𝗗𝗜𝗘 𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗗 the book on the table as everyone was standing around him and the table.

"Check this out. The War Zone." Eddie said. "I've been there once. It's huge. They got everything you need for, uh..well, killing things, basically."

"You think fake Rambo has enough guns there? Is that a grenade? I mean, how is any of this legal?" Robin asked.

"Well, lucky for us it is, so..." Eddie responded. "This.. this place is just far enough outside of Hawkins. As long as we steer clear of main roads, we oughta be able to avoid cops and, uh, angry hicks."

"If we're trying to avoid angry hicks, maybe we should go to some store called the War Zone." Erica suggested.

"Normally, I'd agree, but we need the weapons. So I think it's worth the risk." Nancy stood up.

"Me too." Lucas nodded.

"Yeah." Jack sighed.

"But is it worth the time? It'll take all day to bike there and back." Dustin shook his head.

"Who said anything about bikes?"

"You got some sort of car we don't know about?" Steve asked.

"It's not exactly a car, Steve." Eddie smiled as Baby furrowed her eyebrows. "It's not exactly mine, but, uh...it'll do."

"Hey, Red, uh, you got a ski mask or a bandanna, something like that?" Eddie asked Max as she rose her eyebrows.

Max walked over to her room and handed Eddie a Michael Myers mask.

Jack felt a sense of deja vu hit him when he saw the mask. It reminded him of a simpler time, a time where they had no worries on Halloween.

Eddie put the mask on as everyone followed him outside. They ran behind another trailer as Eddie spotted an open window, quickly one by one everyone climbed in.

"That was suffocating." Eddie took the mask off.

Steve then went through as he helped the other climb through the window.

Baby fell through the window. "Thanks god for the padding." She said as she stood up.

Baby and Jack then helped Max and Lucas and Erica through. Suddenly, there was a loud noise startling everyone one.