(𝟲𝟭) 𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗧 𝗕𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗨𝗣𝗜𝗗, 𝗝𝗔𝗖𝗞.

"ᴄʀʏʙᴀʙʏ, ᴄʀʏʙᴀʙʏ"𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗶𝗴𝗴𝘆𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

"ᴄʀʏʙᴀʙʏ, ᴄʀʏʙᴀʙʏ"
𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗶𝗴𝗴𝘆𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸
❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

𝗕𝗔𝗕𝗬 𝗪𝗔𝗟𝗞𝗘𝗗 𝗔𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗 the Creel house with a lantern in her hand and music blasting in her ears.

Erica walked over and held up a piece of paper that said "Found Vecna"

Everyone met up on the first floor where Erica's light was going crazy. Max stepped forward as her then started flashing. Baby felt a tingle down her back.

Erica took the cap off her pen and started writing. "Phase one?" she showed Jack and Lucas her notebook as they nodded. Erica then tan outside.

The light then transferred to Eileen's light as it flashed a couple times then went back to Maxs.

Everyone walked to another room. Jack sat across Baby and Lucas sat across Max. Both their music was combining.

Eileen and Jack watched the other two as they had a conversation on the notepad. Jack made eye contact with Baby, he smiled at her.

She smiled back at him as she put her hand in a fist and waved it up and down, asking Jack if he wanted to play Rock, Paper, Scissors. The boy nodded as the two played the game.

They were about to play another round when the light from outside flickered on and off, it was Erica. The four perked out the window as she continued flashing her light. Lucas grabbed his flashlight and flashed it back.

This now meant they had to distract Vecna.

Max sat on the stairs as she tied her shoe. Baby then helped her up as they walked away, following Maxs light. It flickered back and forth with another lateen as it went back and forth between Max and Babys, then back to the other lantern and Maxs.

Max and Baby both shared eye contact as they both turned off their walkman.

"Hey!" Max yelled, startling Jack. "Asshole! We're here." she said.

"No more music." Baby added. "No more games."

The lights continued to go back and forth.

"Do you hear us?" Max yelled. "What are you waiting for, huh? Come on do you want us or not!"

The light then went to Maxs lantern as everyone followed her and went up the stairs and into the attic.

Maxs light then went away, everyone shared a confused look.

"What are you waiting for, asshole?" Baby stepped forward. "Hmm? We're right here. Right here!" She yelled.