(𝟱𝟮) 𝗔 𝗕𝗜𝗚 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗖𝗢𝗗𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗗.

"ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴄᴀʀᴇ"𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗼❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗼
❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗦𝗔𝗧 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗔𝗥 as walkie talkie went off. It was Lucas and Jack. Eileen was shocked to hear their voices because they had been hanging out with the basketball team.

"Dustin, Baby? It's Lucas and Jack. Do you copy?"

"Lucas? Jack? Where the hell have you guys been?" Dustin responded with some sass.

"Just listen. Are you guys looking for Eddie?"

"Yeah and we found him, no thanks to you guys."

"You found him?" Jack asked.

"He's at a boathouse on Coal Mill Road. Don't worry. He's safe."

"You guys know he killed Chrissy, right?"

Baby stood up from the back and yanked the talkie out of her brothers hand. "That's a bunch of bullshit." She gave Dustin back the talkie.

"Eddie tried to save Chrissy." Dustin added.

"Then why do all the cops say he did it?" Jack asked from the other end.

Now it was Maxs turn to grab the talkie. "You guys are so behind it's ridiculous, okay? Just meet us at the school. We'll explain later."

"We...we can't. We think some real bad shits about to go down."

"What are you talking about? What bad shit?"

There was a noise in the background as the talkie went to static.

"Lucas? Jack?"

Nothing.

Baby sighed plopping back down in her seat as they continued to drive.

❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

It was now night time and they had snuck into the school. Eileen had never committed a crime before, but she definitely just did.

"Dustin do you copy?" Dustin's talkie went off, again.

"Yeah, I copy."