i n t r o

Intro:

Intro:

"Big Sis, can you read me the book again?" You turn around to see your little sister grabbing onto your sleeve. She stared into your cold eyes, hoping to see warmth in them yet nothing. You walked over to the small desk where her favorite book was. Grabbing it, you take a seat beside her. "Why do you like this book so much?" You asked her. "Because Big Sis wrote it" she smiles. Her favorite book happens to be the one you wrote. You didn't have the money to buy books so you created a cheesy love story when you were 12. She found it locked away and asked you to read it. You wanted to burn it yet you read it to her and she loved it ever since. "Why do you hate it so much?" She asked you. "Because no one will ever save us from our problems. We ourselves are the one who has to. There's no such thing as a Prince Charming" You answered.

———

You walked into the house after work to see your father hitting your little sister. You immediately step in and pushed her away. He smelled of alcohol. "F-Finally you're home, you brat!" He shouts as he hits your head. You allowed him to hit you instead of your little sister. She's only six. "Where's the money! I need it!" He grabs your hair. "I used it for the rent and groceries" you answered with your cold voice. It didn't take long for him to start punching you. Your little sister gasped, seeing you cough up blood. Your body is weak due to the fact that you never rest and barely eat to make sure your little sister eats. "I cant believe I have a useless daughter like you! You ruined my life!" He shouts. It was true. He was only sixteen when you were born. Your father grabs your neck, squeezing it. "Big Sis!" Your sister cries out as she sees your eyes fluttering. Your arms and legs were shaking around to grab air yet your father just laugh. He didn't care. "I wish you were never born" he whispers.

You open your eyes to someone looking down at you. "Her Highness woke up!" the person shout. As you try to get out of bed, more people rushed inside the room. "Please don't move around, Your Highness. You still need to heal" a man who looks like a doctor said. You looked around the room to see it wasn't your bedroom. It was bigger. The room looked like it belongs to someone rich. "Where am I?" You asked and they all gasped. "Did you lose your memory?" the so called doctor asked and you nodded. "Your Highness, you are in Busan" a maid answered. "You are Queen (Y/N) of Busan and you're married to King Jungkook" you looked up to see a maid with black hair walk in. "Miss Chungha" you mumbled underneath your breath. Those named sounded very familiar to you. And that's when it hit you.

"You all may leave" you ordered them. Their eyes widened, however; they bowed and walked away. You stood up and walked over to the mirror, looking at yourself. You're in the world of where your book took place. Miss Chungha, the loyal maid to the Queen of Busan. King Jungkook, the male lead of the story. And you...the Evil Queen also known as the villainess of the story. You remember this scene. The Queen drink poison, hoping the King will give her attention. This was one of the reasons why you hate your story. The Queen desperately seeking attention from her cold husband who will never love her. You felt bad for her. You wrote the villainess based on yourself. You two never received the love from your fathers and your mothers abandoned you. Expect one of you, learned to give up seeking attention from people.

You felt a presence in the room and immediately thought of Miss Chungha. "Did I not order you to all leave?" You said in a cold tone. When you turned around your eyes made eye contact with the King. "I was told you woke up. Are you that desperate for attention that you tried to kill yourself?" He asked in a cold tone. You hated his character too. You have no idea why your twelve year-old self found the king attractive but then again, you never received love from anyone except your little sister. He quickly changed when he meets the female lead. It shows how fake he was towards the Queen. "I am not sure if they also informed you yet I have lost all of my memories" you replied with a cold voice. You saw how shock the king was but you didn't care. "Yet you can expect me no longer causing you trouble since I have also lost those so called feelings I had towards His Highness" you said. "How can I believe you if you constantly come to my office?" King Jungkook asked. "Because I hate you" you answered.

'I died in the hands of my father...         And I won't be dying in your hands too'

-COMING SOON-